Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

The online version is good, but the paper version is even better (pay the $2), with half-page team profiles of every college football team we are playing. And for WVU-educated folks like Purple, I counted over 25 pictures in the 12-page section. :wink:
Cider Jim wrote:The online version is good, but the paper version is even better (pay the $2), with half-page team profiles of every college football team we are playing. And for WVU-educated folks like Purple, I counted over 25 pictures in the 12-page section. :wink:
The fact you knew how many pictures there were in the story says all I need to know about a Marshall guy. Ha
Class of 20Something wrote:Would the lakeside office have one I could snag later this week? Didn't have a chance to get one today.
We should have some extras in the office. The press normally prints out a few extra for the front desk to have in case readers want to buy extras.

Tomorrow's game is winner take all.

Prayers please

Best of luck to you! Life gonna change 👍🏼

NCAA Realignment Megathread

The push for a G5 playoff may be bigger th[…]

2024 Season Thread

I wish. DBU is a bit of a haul even from my locati[…]