Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Ewglenn
They are currently winning 28-3 in the second.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Its Duquesne...so calm down Francis
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Its Duquesne...so calm down Francis
I’m thinking of a school who needed last quarter heroics to beat them last year. Any idea who that could be? :dontgetit
By Jonathan Carone
We only beat Duquesne by three last year...so calm down Benjamin.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
UMASS has done what they were supposed to against an inferior FCS team. Also, 3 picks with one of them being a pick 6 doesn't help either. Ford is a good quarterback too, he may give us some problems later on in the year. However, I still think we beat UMASS.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
56-9 in the 4th. Duquesne received points for top 25 preseason.
By Ewglenn
27-24 you must have forgotten
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I haven't...at the end of the day Duquesne is still FCS, and just because we only beat them by three with a second half rally, that has zero bearing in my view of what our result with UMass will be
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
**Off Topic**

Is anyone else watching this JSU v NC AT game? Started slow but has been phenomenal in the 3rd Q.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
New Mexico State just started, playing Wyoming. ESPN2.
By Jonathan Carone
UMass has now won five of their last eight games. They were within one score in four of their losses last year. They’re not nearly as bad as some of you think they are.
By tyndal23
Wyoming legit . Bohl should be coaching in the SEC - top 5 coach in my opinion.
By ballah09
Registration Days Posts
Wyoming is good but not that good. We should sweep NMSU they are terrible.

If Gill can’t beat these guys then....
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
tyndal23 wrote:Wyoming legit . Bohl should be coaching in the SEC - top 5 coach in my opinion.
He seems to have some detractors in the profession allegedly based on his personality. But his numbers are phenomenal at NDSU and now with the Cowboys. I suspect he lands in the Big XII next. He pulled today off in his first game in the Post-Josh Allen era.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
New Mexico State took a beating, something like 29-7. They didn't even score until about one minute left in the game, when Wyoming had all their scrubs in. NMSU only had ONE first down in the whole first half. I wish we were playing them 3 times this year! :lol:
By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:New Mexico State took a beating, something like 29-7. They didn't even score until about one minute left in the game, when Wyoming had all their scrubs in. NMSU only had ONE first down in the whole first half. I wish we were playing them 3 times this year! :lol:
Wyoming looked good and well-coached with solid defense and an offense that was strong in the trenches and steadily moved the ball. NMSU looked bad. Are they bad or is Wyoming that good? If we lose both games to NMSU, would you still want a 3rd game?
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote: I wish we were playing them 3 times this year! :lol:
Let's hope you still say that at the end of the season! :lol:
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
SumItUp wrote: If we lose both games to NMSU, would you still want a 3rd game?
You know what they say: "Third time is the charm!" :fbplayer
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I hope we play New Mexico State every year. I want to visit New Mexico, but can't make voyage out there this year.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:UMass has now won five of their last eight games. They were within one score in four of their losses last year. They’re not nearly as bad as some of you think they are.

They're better than us of course but let's not give them too much credit. They are still a pretty bad team at this level.
By Jonathan Carone
They’re definitely not great but they’re not the train wreck they used to be. They’re significantly closer to a bowl than we are.
By CCWMichael
(reality based fear) My Kool Aid is being watered down even before kickoff ...
UMass .... we are in trouble
If we do not handle the Agggies after their dismal performance we are a bottom 10.
Maybe the reason we still have Gill?

(my fantasy world) Go FLAMES ... ODU is going down!
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Did I hear that UMASS has 18 (FBS) starters returning this year?
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]