Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Yacht Rock
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:In what way?
I'll speak for myself personally. In the past, I was able to get the local broadcast via my antenna. I have access to ESPN this year via my subscription to YouTube TV but typically don't subscribe to it. From that perspective, I understand being disappointed with the lack of local coverage. That being said, that's what happens when you go FBS, so it should be fully expected.
By badger74
Registration Days Posts
I dont want to watch games on computer. I have a nice big TV and I can switch among the many games, etc etc.
By Class of 20Something
badger74 wrote:
I dont want to watch games on computer. I have a nice big TV and I can switch among the many games, etc etc.
Then get an Apple TV, Roku, FireTV, or a Smart TV and download the ESPN app. It's not difficult folks.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
But it is new for some. Badger, I understand where you’re coming from. Change is never easy. I would bet anything, though, that if you took a chance and used one of the options 20 listed above, you’ll be able to flip between MORE games. And as the Geico cowboy commercial guarantees, “you can’t argue with more.”
By Jonathan Carone
A Roku is relatively inexpensive. You pop that on your tv and you're all set.

I actually got a Roku tv a year ago for $250 that we hung in the garage. My wife uses it to work out but it could be used for a man cave type thing if needed.
By Yacht Rock
Registration Days Posts
badger74 wrote:
The good news is, you don't have to. It's possible that your TV already supports it and if not, you may have another device connected to your TV that does, and if not, you don't have to spend much money to get one.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Roku stick includes the ESPN app i believe and you can get a Roku Express for around $30
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
Jonathan Carone wrote:A Roku is relatively inexpensive. You pop that on your tv and you're all set.

I actually got a Roku tv a year ago for $250 that we hung in the garage. My wife uses it to work out but it could be used for a man cave type thing if needed.
Fire Stick is $30 as is the Roku Express

https://smile.amazon.com/Amazon-Fire-TV ... fire+stick
I bought this today thanks to you :lol:
By cruzan_flame13
So I don't have a tv, so ruku may not be an option. What is the best option to watch LU games and other college games (including other college sports)? I suppose to subscribe to ESPN/ESPN3 or is there something better?
By Class of 20Something
cruzan_flame13 wrote:So I don't have a tv, so ruku may not be an option. What is the best option to watch LU games and other college games (including other college sports)? I suppose to subscribe to ESPN/ESPN3 or is there something better?
Youtube TV should get you everything you should need.
By cruzan_flame13
Class of 20Something wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:So I don't have a tv, so ruku may not be an option. What is the best option to watch LU games and other college games (including other college sports)? I suppose to subscribe to ESPN/ESPN3 or is there something better?
Youtube TV should get you everything you should need.
Really appreciate it 20. This includes our games on ESPN 3?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Isn't ESPN3 still FREE online?
By cruzan_flame13
Jonathan Carone wrote:Guys - I hate to be Message Board Guy, but let's keep the TV coverage talk in the TV thread. This one's to track if we are in ESPN's Bottom 10.
My apologies; I forgot about that thread and the title on this one is quite reflecting on my purpose for watching LU away games.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
We sent ODU into the bottom 10. They’re number 8. And we’re off the list! (for now).
2024 Recruiting Discussion

When you have a chance to pick up a talent like th[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]

New Mexico State

Final home CUSA 3 game series, starts tonight. NM[…]