Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
Last season there were driving restrictions.
Roads closed at certain times.
One way to exit from yellow lot.
And so on ...
Has anyone seen or heard what the restrictions will be this year and what roads will be closed when.
Why I ask,
We typically stay at the Marriott on campus and prefer to arrive at the lot before road closures.
We live out off Fort Ave. We enter campus from Wards Ferry, drive straight through the intersection up to Orange lot, park/ tailgate, attend game, get in car, wait no more than 5 minutes to get off campus, am home within 10 minutes of getting to the car. If Wards is easy access to where you are going, the VSP direction there has been fantastic.

LUPD has a twitter now, hit them up for a football street closure map and times.
By pca0711
Registration Days Posts
Been reading here for many years and finally reset my password to post. I was talking with Chief Hinckly and the roads on main campus should be opening up on 8/17 then they will be posting parking for football sometime next week.
By CCWMichael
Class of 20Something wrote:We live out off Fort Ave. We enter campus from Wards Ferry, drive straight through the intersection up to Orange lot, park/ tailgate, attend game, get in car, wait no more than 5 minutes to get off campus, am home within 10 minutes of getting to the car. If Wards is easy access to where you are going, the VSP direction there has been fantastic.

LUPD has a twitter now, hit them up for a football street closure map and times.
Thanks. I had sent a tweet to the Flames club the day before I asked this. It was conveyed to me that all roads around the stadium will be shut down about three hours prior to game time.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
LUGrad2000 wrote:Got my Orange lot parking pass in the mail! Easy in, easy out. I'll be rolling in like a boss.

Docs diner is the best place to park on campus though and it's free.
VIP treatment without VIP money.
The Liberty Way
North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

This was already proposed to the powers that be be[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]