Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach said he called it first, but neither one of us is tech savvy enough to post pic of it, but here is a link to the new FBS ready LU football semi truck and trailer:

By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
I'm sure Chris and the equipment staff are happy. They won't have to drive a 28 footer across the country anymore. This was long overdue.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I recall posting somewhere a day or 2 after it was announced we were going FBS, that we needed a tractor trailer rig, and get rid of box truck.

Now the tractor needs a LU logo on it.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Most def...the New Mexico trip will be the most miles for sure
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach, you should RACE the equipment truck.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach is a huge NASCAR fan, so I'm sure he knows all about drafting.
By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:
Now the tractor needs a LU logo on it.
i would guess that somewhere between 60% to 75% of the schools i've seen come through here including my current employer lease the tractor because it is infinitely cheaper. They hire a cheaper tractor sans a sleeper for short trips and only lease the sleeper for trips longer than 12 hours. plus you don't take care of any of the maintenance and you have automatic 24 hour replacement in the event of a breakdown. This has come in handy several times with some of my colleagues at other schools. most leasing companies won't wrap a tractor. IDEAL LEASE is what it looks like we are using which is the same as what my current employer uses.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I saw a white truck at vehicle wrap place last week. They could be putting LU on it.

But I see why it be cheaper to lease. Had never thought of that before.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]