Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
With fall camp starting this week what are the TOP 5 things you are looking forward to seeing?

I for one am glad there is NO qb controversy aka Tua and Jalen Hurts! Also, let's keep 'looking for a new coach' off this list please, haha.
By Class of 20Something
Sitting in the new stadium

Better offensive line play

Teaching my 20 month old daughter "move those chains"

Hopefully some closer games at home. The students don't leave when it's a one score game.

Upsetting SOMEONE!!!
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I'm curious who steps up to fill out the "three headed monster" at RB like we have had the last couple years. Hickson probably will be the number 1, you gave Kentory Matthews, Frank Boyd coming off a redshirt year, Josh Mack the transfer, Pickett the OTHER transfer...

I'm also curious how Yearick does at WR...
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Also...let's see if my old pals the marching band are #FBSREADY
By Class of 20Something
BJWilliams wrote:I'm curious who steps up to fill out the "three headed monster" at RB like we have had the last couple years. Hickson probably will be the number 1, you gave Kentory Matthews, Frank Boyd coming off a redshirt year, Josh Mack the transfer, Pickett the OTHER transfer...

We did have a quiet 3* RB commit last year. And he wants a certain trophy with a stiff arm.

By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
1. Sitting in the new stadium opening weekend.

2. Seeing Buckshot's improvement from year 2 to year 3.

3. What this revamped defense looks like with the addition of juco's and 3 star talent.

4. Turner Gill was really high on Frank Boyd after spring practice, so I am interested in his continued development during fall camp and where he ends up in the depth chart. (Lindy's college football magazine predicts him as the starter on opening day.)

5. Who the stand-out freshman are and who will be redshirted .

FALL CAMP BEGINS TOMORROW FELLAS!!!! :D
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
BJWilliams wrote:I'm curious who steps up to fill out the "three headed monster" at RB like we have had the last couple years. Hickson probably will be the number 1, you gave Kentory Matthews, Frank Boyd coming off a redshirt year, Josh Mack the transfer, Pickett the OTHER transfer...

We did have a quiet 3* RB commit last year. And he wants a certain trophy with a stiff arm.

Well if he can play as well as his confidence in that tweet...then he just might get to book that trip to NYC
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote:To God be the glory. 8)
This is NOT a punchline. :nono
North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

This was already proposed to the powers that be be[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]