Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:I think Balcoach told me he's never been north of Charlottesville. :shock:
#fakenews. If he was actually IN the Army....
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:I think Balcoach told me he's never been north of Charlottesville. :shock:
My mind is blown right now if this is true. How the....?!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
For the record, I have been north of Washington DC, just a few times. Once to Redskins Training Camp in PA, once to Pocono Race Track, 2 or 3 times to Dover Raceway, once to Naval Academy, once to Philadelphia, 3 or 4 times to Orioles game.
By Baldspot1
I received a phone call from Turner Gill asking me to meet him at Army. Due to my location in PA, I’ve never been a member of the Flames Club. Not sure how they got my number but I appreciate Coach Gill wanting to meet me.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Army has scored 2 touchdowns, but is still trailing 31-14.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Army has scored 2 touchdowns, but is still trailing 31-14.
They look pretty good
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
Cider Jim wrote:Army has scored 2 touchdowns, but is still trailing 31-14.
They look pretty good
Kennesaw State looked better against Georgia State. I hate that offence.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Army is going to destroy us and proved they can throw the ball at least enough to keep people honest.

After winning tomorrow we should brace ourselves for a long, long season but that isn't how LU works. If we win tomorrow the hype train will rev on up.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Army will destroy us because we will spend too much time establishing the run early on and then the route will be on by the time we realize that isn't happening.

Either that or TG will surprise me but I don't think that is happening anytime soon.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
I was surprised at Army passing attack.

I hope I am wrong, but "establishing the run" may be our downfall. Spread field, lossen up defense, then run ball.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]