Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Well here’s another thread discussing about LU’s FBS Status. Of course there are some people bashing LU and wishing bad things on us. This is coming from people who believe Mankind (or Peoplekind)evolved from monkeys, so that should give you an idea of why they respond the way they do:

cruzan_flame13 wrote:Well here’s another thread discussing about LU’s FBS Status. Of course there are some people bashing LU and wishing bad things on us. This is coming from people who believe Mankind (or Peoplekind)evolved from monkeys, so that should give you an idea of why they respond the way they do:

I would say you're showing your ignorance by making this statement. btw that's not how it works.

With the McCaw hire and Jr politics. You should expect this kind of stuff.
Last edited by ballah09 on July 1st, 2018, 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ballah09 wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:Well here’s another thread discussing about LU’s FBS Status. Of course there are some people bashing LU and wishing bad things on us. This is coming from people who believe Mankind (or Peoplekind)evolved from monkeys, so that should give you an idea of why they respond the way they do:

I would say you're showing you're ignorance by making this statement. btw that's not how it works.

With the McCaw hire and Jr politics. You should expect this kind of stuff.
I was mostly pointing out them calling LU not a school. And that’s exactly how it works since I’ve talked to students who point out that LU is teaching pseudoscience ambased on that fact that they do not believe in the process of evolution. Also, can you not take dry humor? I guess not. Also who are we to pretend that we know the entire situation about Baylor. If you actually read the thread, that is the tone of the conversation. Finally, I do expect this, but how is it right to ignore that some of these people actually believe that? We can ignore it, but these assumptions can spread with out actual facts(if you count the investigations as truth or not). Then again you were “just saying.” Just wanted to just throw it up in the air; you can take it or leave it as you may.
winning won't cure that kind of talk lol. it will only make it worse. Get used to it fellas. Also Mod's better get ready for the fun people that will come over and visit each week we play a different FBS school lol. Ya'll going to have to grow some thick skin in the next few months. and honestly I don't disagree with a lot of what was said about the Admin and AD. but hey I'm prob in the minority when it comes to that. so this should be fun.
thepostman wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:Why are you guys going out with other Message Boards?
Sly has been at that game for years. :lol:
We have always suspected him of being part Mormon :D
Purple Haize wrote:Why are you guys going out with other Message Boards?
Fumble, RIP (Jeff Taylor) and old BJ were famous for visiting other message boards. I think ballcoach does it now. :oldhag

Reddit is softening. The mods are cracking down on the ignorance and blind hate too. The LU fans on there have really gone the extra mile to kill em with kindness.

A few fans have started looking into us further and respecting us based upon our commitment rather than the religious position of the school.
MTSU

Lady Flames head to Murfreesboro to play against t[…]

Virginia

Players are getting on base, we're just not pushin[…]

Coverage for the final round has been posted on Yo[…]

This year's men’s basketball?

Brody Peebles has committed to Belmont. Less than[…]