Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

I think AGG is actually more talented at his position however, Buckshot is absolutely the reason I'm calling us a baby Big XII team this year. Just like last season, I think will get in a lot of narrow shootouts that come down to who has the ball last. I think we can offensively hang with everyone except UVa and Auburn. Those defenses will be brutal on back to back weeks.

I want to see the offense get more established in the run game but I'm know I'm asking of offensive prefection out of a first year FBS team.

If Buckshot can play this season above the neck, we could have one of the most potent offenses in FBS. I want to see him have more control of the offense, call audibles, pick on bad corners, and make it deep into progressions this year. He's shown he can do all of this, I just want to see it for the full season.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
The LU :koolaid tastes cool and sweet this summer. Give me a double. And we may beat UVa, too. :fbplayer
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:The LU :koolaid tastes cool and sweet this summer. Give me a double. And we may beat UVa, too. :fbplayer
The Dark Side prefers Arnold Palmers. But AGG is an amazing talent at LU
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:Calvert has the arm talent. We need him to improve significantly in all the other areas for us to have success.
Leadership and Accuracy are areas I’m looking at next year. Not saying he was grossly lacking in either just like to see him take ‘the next step’
I think he can definitely get there. He’s not lacking to the point that it hurts us. But it’s telling that he’s going to be a junior, starting for the third straight year, and isn’t a captain. It shows there’s room for growth leadership and maturity wise.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:I think he can definitely get there. He’s not lacking to the point that it hurts us. But it’s telling that he’s going to be a junior, starting for the third straight year, and isn’t a captain. It shows there’s room for growth leadership and maturity wise.
Yeah. That was a head scratcher
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]