Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

Chippy wrote:
CCWMichael wrote:36 days to go :football :football
I wonder how many tickets have been sold so far for opening day?
I can personally guarantee there have been at least 5 sold! I'm sure a few more though!
I think this board accounts for about a tenth of the season tickets sold. If not more.
thepostman wrote:I'm sure it's been mentioned on here already but when do single game tickets go on sale? I'm contemplating making the drive down for the season opener.
Sorry. Roads are closed
thepostman wrote:I'm sure it's been mentioned on here already but when do single game tickets go on sale? I'm contemplating making the drive down for the season opener.
Probably a week or two. You should probably snag a GA season ticket if you plan to make 2+ games. They are varying price depending on the opponent.
Class of 20Something wrote:
Probably a week or two. You should probably snag a GA season ticket if you plan to make 2+ games. They are varying price depending on the opponent.
I doubt 2 games will be a possibility, unfortunately.
Or check on this board. Sometimes we have extra tickets at discounted prices. :fineprint
LUGrad2000 wrote:My season tickets are in 203 or 207,I just went with reserved bleachers. Where does everyone else sit?
Our crew of 6 :oldhag will be in 203, where we have been since the first expansion. We had to upgrade a little from GA to reserved bleachers, but we didn't want to move.
thepostman wrote:Well I just booked an Airbnb for Saturday night so one way or another I'll be going to the game. My wife had zero interest so I'll be flying solo
Sorry. Only groups of 2 or more allowed.
I have had 8 seats in Club seating since it opened. Pretty good food and easy to see the overall field from an elevated perspective. It is getting full now though.
Been in the suites several times. Very nice, but not a real good place to watch the game.
A bit too high from my perspective for watching the game having been in JLFJR's suite. I enjoyed being on the second deck, but I enjoyed the student side the most...a lot more energy
Purple Haize wrote:
thepostman wrote:Well I just booked an Airbnb for Saturday night so one way or another I'll be going to the game. My wife had zero interest so I'll be flying solo
Sorry. Only groups of 2 or more allowed.
Is this your creative way of asking me to game? Cute.
Hey all! My daughter and I are traveling from Hampton Roads to come to the ODU vs LU game (we're avid ODU fans). Anyone have suggestions on decent food in the area that you can take a 4 year old to? I've booked an Air BnB in the area and driving home the next day. Looking forward to seeing ya'lls new stadium. Hopefully the game will be a close one (with an ODU win of course :D )
FTW ODU wrote:Hey all! My daughter and I are traveling from Hampton Roads to come to the ODU vs LU game (we're avid ODU fans). Anyone have suggestions on decent food in the area that you can take a 4 year old to? I've booked an Air BnB in the area and driving home the next day. Looking forward to seeing ya'lls new stadium. Hopefully the game will be a close one (with an ODU win of course :D )
:welcome
By R i
Registration Days Posts
LUGrad2000 wrote:My season tickets are in 203 or 207,I just went with reserved bleachers. Where does everyone else sit?
East Side Bleacher backed in section 213. Row A. Excited to be on the new addition above the students. Also excited to be the first row of the second deck.

I will be about 40 yard line, close to that big new video board !
FTW ODU wrote:Hey all! My daughter and I are traveling from Hampton Roads to come to the ODU vs LU game (we're avid ODU fans). Anyone have suggestions on decent food in the area that you can take a 4 year old to? I've booked an Air BnB in the area and driving home the next day. Looking forward to seeing ya'lls new stadium. Hopefully the game will be a close one (with an ODU win of course :D )
I have daughters at a similar age but they just want ChikFilA or McDonalds. There are tons of local restaurants, just depends what you're looking for.

La Caretta, Depot Grille, Waterstone, RA Bistro, Wasabi, Brauburger, Trio, as well as all the standard chains.

FTW ODU,

Welcome to the board! Lynchburg is FULL of good places to eat. With your daughter being 4 there are a couple of places on Wards Rd. near campus that would work. La Carreta Mexican, Blaze Pizza and McAlister's Deli are 3 of my favorites on Wards Rd. Hope you enjoy the weekend festivities even if LU pulls out the W :D
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:

FTW ODU,

Welcome to the board! Lynchburg is FULL of good places to eat. With your daughter being 4 there are a couple of places on Wards Rd. near campus that would work. La Carreta Mexican, Blaze Pizza and McAlister's Deli are 3 of my favorites on Wards Rd. Hope you enjoy the weekend festivities even WHEN LU pulls out the W :D
FIFY
CUSA Tournament Las Cruces, NM

NMSU is the best team in CUSA.

2024 Season Thread

I wish. DBU is a bit of a haul even from my locati[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Group of Five schools to unveil all-new Top 25 As […]

Field Hockey

Oh I agree, I was just out of the loop.