Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

flamehunter wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:I wasn't joking. I knew I read on Facebook " LIVE ON CBS". I would guess that most elementary school kids can read those 3 words. Several people were saying it did not say CBS.
One person (postman) said it didn't and he has since apologized to you. Did you read this?
A Sea of Red wrote:Their original post on all social media said CBS. They then deleted it and changed it to CBS Sports Network
So technically you were both right. Now you should apologize to him for insulting his reading ability. See how this works?
Par for the course.
Ouch. Why did you post that? :cry:
Definitely making plans to take my friend who graduated from ODU to this game. I had a wild dream that JLFJR and IM pulled off getting College Gameday to come to this game and there was a video of Big and Rich announcing they were coming at Freshman Convo. they could set up on the backside of DeMoss facing the huge green too
BJWilliams wrote:Definitely making plans to take my friend who graduated from ODU to this game. I had a wild dream that JLFJR and IM pulled off getting College Gameday to come to this game and there was a video of Big and Rich announcing they were coming at Freshman Convo. they could set up on the backside of DeMoss facing the huge green too
Claim it brother!
Quick lodging update for those of you that are coming into town including myself. Most of the hotels in Lynchburg are clients of mine and rooms are almost gone for Saturday night. The new Virginian (Curio Collection by Hilton) is sold-out unless you are getting a room on Friday and Saturday night. Same with the Craddock Terry, Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden Inn by the airport. The Springhill Suites (just put Netflix in) has a couple of rooms for Saturday night is around $200 for the night. Same with the Holiday Inn downtown and Fairfield Inn by campus. It is only going to get worse if you wait. Less than 60 days til kickoff and Tito's!
givemethemic wrote:Quick lodging update for those of you that are coming into town including myself. Most of the hotels in Lynchburg are clients of mine and rooms are almost gone for Saturday night. The new Virginian (Curio Collection by Hilton) is sold-out unless you are getting a room on Friday and Saturday night. Same with the Craddock Terry, Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden Inn by the airport. The Springhill Suites (just put Netflix in) has a couple of rooms for Saturday night is around $200 for the night. Same with the Holiday Inn downtown and Fairfield Inn by campus. It is only going to get worse if you wait. Less than 60 days til kickoff and Tito's!
On that. If you host Airbnb, make sure to modify your prices now for game weekends and for move in. Liberty parents love spending their money with Liberty fans.
givemethemic wrote:Quick lodging update for those of you that are coming into town including myself. Most of the hotels in Lynchburg are clients of mine and rooms are almost gone for Saturday night. The new Virginian (Curio Collection by Hilton) is sold-out unless you are getting a room on Friday and Saturday night. Same with the Craddock Terry, Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden Inn by the airport. The Springhill Suites (just put Netflix in) has a couple of rooms for Saturday night is around $200 for the night. Same with the Holiday Inn downtown and Fairfield Inn by campus. It is only going to get worse if you wait. Less than 60 days til kickoff and Tito's!
Yikes! I knew I should have reserved already! Procrastination
TH Spangler wrote:
Ewglenn wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:How many fans do the football gurus think ODU will bring to Lynchburg ?
I’m going to say 5-6k
If it's not televised I could see 3-5K.

45 days and no TV announcement?
I think LU is sitting on a few stories to dole out hype consistently throughout the offseason. We haven't gone a week without something at all this off season.
Darn, I was hoping that was going to be a McCracken video.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]