Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By JK37
Registration Days Posts
People with axes to grind usually jump at all opportunities to grind them. It ruins the experience for everyone else.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:People with axes to grind usually jump at all opportunities to grind them. It ruins the experience for everyone else.
Especially if they suck at grinding them
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Has anyone made flameshaw a "foe" so you can't see his posts? I'm close to doing that myself. :frustrated
Last edited by Cider Jim on May 8th, 2018, 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:As anyone made flameshaw a "foe" so you can't see his posts? I'm close to doing that myself. :frustrated
I only have 2 Foe’s on the board
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
alabama24 wrote:Phew. Glad no one responded to my post. ;)
Well, I had to expand the thread to see it :D
By R i
Registration Days Posts
The pageantry and patriotism of the parades and game day experience at West Point is the highlight of this schedule for me. I will be there.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ballcoach has offered me a ride to West Point. :shock:
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Ballcoach has offered me a ride to West Point. :shock:
What about a ride back? Better clarify that before accepting the offer.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Say a prayer for me, my wife is due mid September with our second child. You can pray two specific things.

1) baby is born healthy mid August.
2) my wife to have an open heart and attitude towards LU football.

Poor planning and execution on my part.
By Class of 20Something
R i wrote:Say a prayer for me, my wife is due mid September with our second child. You can pray two specific things.

I'll be praying for mercy on your soul from a super pregnant wife in the heat of summer.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
R i wrote:Say a prayer for me, my wife is due mid September with our second child. You can pray two specific things.

Execution was spot on. Planning was off.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Jonathan Carone wrote:Yeah you ain’t going to that game. #2 is so much harder than #1.
That wasn't my experience at all. It really depends on your kid's personality. Our 2nd has always been so chill and laid back. Our first has never known chill. Haha.
By Jonathan Carone
Our #2 was harder in general, but most I’ve talked to say #2 is harder because you’ve got #1 who is likely still a toddler. So even if #2 is chill, having two kids that little is harder than one infant.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Yeah I guess I can see that but that just wasn't our experience. Our #1, in her first 6 month especially, was harder than having an infant who literally slept all the time and a 3.5 year. If our #1 had been as easy as #2 there probably wouldn't of been 3.5 years between kids. Haha

If there is anything I have learned from other parents it's that it is impossible to make any kind of definitive statements.

With that said I'm not sure how people make it to sporting events in the first year or so of having a baby, let alone multiple games.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
I agree it’s hard to make definitive statements. Our first overall was easier than our second, but that had more to do with our first sleeping though the night by Day 2 in the hospital.

I’ve also heard, “If you can survive three, you can survive anything.” I don’t know yet if that’s true.

As for sporting events, a way had to be found. Kind of my job. Both of mine have grown up in the gym. But I get what you mean, postie.

Currently, wife wants #3 sometime around May 2019. I’m not so sure. But we already have a name picked out, so.....
By R i
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote: With that said I'm not sure how people make it to sporting events in the first year or so of having a baby, let alone multiple games.
Only positive vibes accepted at this time. ODU and Army are still on the table. I will surely be ready to go by the time Troy comes to town. My b LUBaseBall but, I gotta plan for a may baby next time.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]