Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I got my Flames Club "Rise with Us" folder with its season ticket information. I've got to say, LU's football marketing department is FBS ready! :shock: :clapping
Cider Jim wrote:I got my Flames Club "Rise with Us" folder with its season ticket information. I've got to say, LU's football marketing department is FBS ready! :shock: :clapping
This is much better than years past. I'm excited to get my family together this fall and get rowdy. Low-key surprised there isn't a single hashtag. No #GoFlames #RiseWithUs #GiveMeL18erty #L19htEmUp #FBSReady
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I haven't been inside WIlliams Stadium since Homecoming 2016 so I am 100% ready to rock my red this fall (probably will invest in a new hoodie or two for the colder home games as well as a couple T shirts now that Im working again)
I think this will be a perfect storm for us to win opening weekend against ODU. Now, a lot can happen between now and September 1st, but Gill is 5-1 at Williams Stadium during the 1st home game. The Kool-aid tastes pretty good right now too. :D
Dirty 30 wrote:I got mine Thursday! I can't decide which membership Ievel. Any suggestions?
We do flame($120) get the parking pass and 6 red benchback tickets. We can tailgate at the house and roll to the stadium right before the game starts.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Does all the Baptist side seating require Flames Club membership? :dontgetit
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
So the reserved bleachers don't require Flames Club membership? If not, that's where I'll be returning and where I've sat since the upper deck opened years ago.
Cider Jim wrote:So the reserved bleachers don't require Flames Club membership? If not, that's where I'll be returning and where I've sat since the upper deck opened years ago.
I just verified that is correct. You may consider the new upper deck benchbacks. They're only $10 more per season ticket to you faculty, closer to the 50, and you get a backrest! Both sections are reserved tickets.
By cruzan_flame13
Class of 20Something wrote:
Cider Jim wrote:So the reserved bleachers don't require Flames Club membership? If not, that's where I'll be returning and where I've sat since the upper deck opened years ago.
I just verified that is correct. You may consider the new upper deck benchbacks. They're only $10 more per season ticket to you faculty, closer to the 50, and you get a backrest! Both sections are reserved tickets.
Faculty only or staff is included?
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:
Faculty only or staff is included?
I just inferred that he qualifies for that discount and told him his difference. The "street price" is substantially larger.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
CCWMichael wrote:The Rise With US packet is put together well.
Still diggin the video series.
Just keep pouring the Kool Aid in the funnel .... I am up for it!!!!
Unfortunately, it's not going to be Kool Aid coming out the other end of the funnel. Not until we get some new leadership on the sidelines.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]