Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Smh...even if you're efforting sarcasm there, getting a fairly easy game for homecoming is I'd reckon a common practice.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Smh...even if you're efforting sarcasm there, getting a fairly easy game for homecoming is I'd reckon a common practice.
Being a season ticket holder who lives 6 hours away and has to drive home after the games because I work on sunday mornings including getting home at 4am prior to going to work this past Sunday at 8am, I think I deserve a pass on if I choose to skip the Idaho state game. So you can shake your head all you want my friend cause we all do plenty of that with things you say 8)
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Noted...
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
There was some speculation if the Army game would be actually broadcast on CBSSN, or if it would be on the linear network. Decision confirmed today that game WILL be broadcast on CBSSN linear. There also appears to be a purchase option for the broadcast on the Army website. Can’t confirm that.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
22 wrote:It’s showing on my directv guide on channel 221

CBS Sports Network (CBSSN) is channel # 158 on DISH Network
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
That's NOT a channel that my DishNertwork gets. I wonder how much it would cost to upgrade to it? I don't have a Hopper.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Cider, you could certainly talk to Dish customer service about an upgrade. But for one game only, you might look into what Army is offering through its website. Click “Live Video” beside the game on their schedule. May not be a better or viable option, but at least give it a look to see all of your options.

CBSSN does some online-only stuff, and the. They have their linear network on cable and satellite. One game gets selected for that at a time, while they produce many other for online streaming-only consumption. LU’s game got picked up by the linear network, which is good!
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
To add for clarity, the game may also still be available to stream even after being selected to be broadcast on the linear network.
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:That's NOT a channel that my DishNertwork gets. I wonder how much it would cost to upgrade to it? I don't have a Hopper.
I can't remember what I'm paying but it's not much and i caught some LU basketball games on it last year. The tourney we played in I think?
North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

This was already proposed to the powers that be be[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]