Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Yesterday while searching online for the 2018 Director's Day date I noticed a change to the Flames Club Membership Levels. Football perks at the Director's Level has changed a little. Probably some other changes that I'm not aware of. Director Level donors season ticket allotment has dropped by 2. Only 6 this season. Last year Club Level all most sold out. When I look at pictures of the 2019 stadium expansion, it looks like the club will stretch the entire length of the west side. I hope their next move is to add club level seats before any further cuts.

http://www.liberty.edu/flamesclub/index.cfm?PID=30812
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Maybe it's not new? I've been at coaches level the past two season and didn't look at directors level. Anyone know when it dropped for 8 to 6?
By Class of 20Something
I know they renamed the member level Talon(a great choice IMO) and kept the Orange parking lot and introduced Purple(probably my choice next year) for the Eagle and Flame Levels. If anyone is on the fence about upgrading from Talon to Eagle, the parking pass is SO WORTH IT!!!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Old timers may recall that the Flames Club was originally called the Talon Club. :oldhag
By CCWMichael
Cider Jim wrote:Old timers may recall that the Flames Club was originally called the Talon Club. :oldhag
Sticking to tradition is never a bad idea. Thank you for the history :D
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]