Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By CCWMichael
Pro day!

What teams showed interest? Who looked well? I am secretly pulling for Henderman --- sat near his father most of the season.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Game On video on pro day. Not many specifics, but apparently all 5 athletes "would have placed in the top 5 in their group" at the NFL combine bench press. Oh yeah 300 lb OL Michael Henderman had a vertical jump of 34 inches. :shock: Seriously, I remember when our basketball coaches got very excited when a 6'5" kid with a 35" vertical committed (he didn't qualify academically). Times have changed.

http://www.gameonlu.com/video-gallery/?videoID=680

Apparently the most obvious interest shown by any team rep was Tennessee in Carrington Mosely.
By CCWMichael
Olldflame, flamehunter, Class of 20Something ....
many mahalos'
In English, thank you Some really good stuff there.
What a testament to the strength program. eh.
170 days to go :football :football :football
By Ewglenn
How many teams do you think will show up when Buckshot is involved in the pro day?
By Class of 20Something
Ewglenn wrote:How many teams do you think will show up when Buckshot is involved in the pro day?
I'm sure a few. I think Mosley, Macon, and Henderman all have draft weekend promise. I am sure all three will be traveling in late April to a new home.

I think we should expect around 15-20 for Buckshot if he keeps on pace with the rise in talent on the opposing side of the field. If he manages to break Woodrums records, I would almost guarantee him getting drafted between 5-7th rounds.
By Class of 20Something
Quick thought, After seeing that our guys at the Pro Day put up some insane stats, is it possible part of moving spring practice up was to have these guys in better conditioning for Pro Day? I feel like I remember some of the spring practice releases talking about the graduating guys still practicing with the team.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:Quick thought, After seeing that our guys at the Pro Day put up some insane stats, is it possible part of moving spring practice up was to have these guys in better conditioning for Pro Day? I feel like I remember some of the spring practice releases talking about the graduating guys still practicing with the team.
Most of those guys spent the last few weeks in Georgia at Chip Smith's clinic working toward this pro day. More likely moving up spring practice was to free up the staff for recruiting trail work now.
Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by So[…]