Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
His son just got hired as OC at Houston.
By rmiller1959
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:His son just got hired as OC at Houston.
Thus far, he seems to be untouched by the scandal. He was also kept on staff at Baylor for a year following his father's dismissal, so I guess the message to other schools is that he wasn't complicit somehow.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
I like KB and have been around him from time to time since my days covering him for the Longhorns. But to say that he was untouched by the scandal in Waco would be a major stretch. He obviously has pre-existing ties to UH that gave him the opportunity he would not likely have received otherwise.
By Ewglenn
Sly Fox wrote:I like KB and have been around him from time to time since my days covering him for the Longhorns. But to say that he was untouched by the scandal in Waco would be a major stretch. He obviously has pre-existing ties to UH that gave him the opportunity he would not likely have received otherwise.
He was already the OC at FAU.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Lane Kiffin doesn't care what anyone else thinks. KBs hire in Boca generated plenty of negativity in FAU circles but Kiffin is considered above the fray.
LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 7 […]

Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]