Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
lawrenceq wrote:Teletubby Bowl
The Purple Teletubby Bowl presented by Trump Tower
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
If we hosted a bowl game, I believe we could outdraw the FCS championship game. I saw a photo of last year's game, and the stadium looked like "a high school game".
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
lawrenceq wrote:Manute Bol
Good one! :rofl
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Honestly, why not host your own bowl and always invite yourself if you get the 6 wins? Coaches want them for the extra practices. And if money is no object.....

HeckX don’t even have to host it in your stadium. Rent a pro stadium somewhere and invite another opponent. Give out the swag gifts, Plan a few combined team events for fans. Bowls tend to be money pits, but who cares?!

“The Falwell Memorial Classic, presented by Liberty University. Hosted in beautiful Charlotte, NC. Featuring the Liberty Flames and the Appalachian State Mountaineers.”

If money is no object.....
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
JK37 wrote:Honestly, why not host your own bowl and always invite yourself if you get the 6 wins? Coaches want them for the extra practices. And if money is no object.....

HeckX don’t even have to host it in your stadium. Rent a pro stadium somewhere and invite another opponent. Give out the swag gifts, Plan a few combined team events for fans. Bowls tend to be money pits, but who cares?!

“The Falwell Memorial Classic, presented by Liberty University. Hosted in beautiful Charlotte, NC. Featuring the Liberty Flames and the Appalachian State Mountaineers.”

I like it all but think you’d want to host it at LU.
Purple Haize wrote:
JK37 wrote:Honestly, why not host your own bowl and always invite yourself if you get the 6 wins? Coaches want them for the extra practices. And if money is no object.....

I like it all but think you’d want to host it at LU.
Absolutely. Outside of the NY6 most of the 41 bowl games this year had less than 10k attendance. No need to rent the Panthers house for three sections worth of people.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]