Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Sly Jr. came tearing out of his room the other day here in Texas when he was leafing through his SI and stumbled across LU. It is pretty stinking cool.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
I saw that the other day and thought it was cool and then j got a little depressed at how the season turned out.

I'm a Debbie Downer I know.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
No tgonna lie, that night remains one of my favorite Liberty experiences of my life. What followed will never tarnish the experience in my eyes. It was special.
By Class of 20Something
Sly Fox wrote:No tgonna lie, that night remains one of my favorite Liberty experiences of my life. What followed will never tarnish the experience in my eyes. It was special.

The moment pre-hail mary, it is BAYLOR'S last hope to win. That was the moment for me. The win was big. But knowing that there was a play call by a P5 school knowing that failure to execute meant a loss against us. That is somehow sweeter.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Thanks, ballcoach, but all the credit goes to TF who showed me a hard copy of it first, and then I just used my research skills to find it online. :typing
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]