Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By cruzan_flame13
Liberty22 wrote:24-7, two minutes left in first. Further proof we should’ve never lost to St. Francis.

Do you believe IM will make some changes with the football coaching staff? I know Gill’s contract has a year or two before expiration, so is it worth keeping him?

Note: Gill has more lost games than games won entering the FBS transitioning.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
Announcer just said, “Defensive coordinator Robert Wimberly is a very aggressive D Coordinator, expect the rush here”. Which Robert Wimberly is he speaking of? In case you’re wondering, we “rushed” 4 on the play.
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Liberty22 wrote:24-7, two minutes left in first. Further proof we should’ve never lost to St. Francis.

Do you believe IM will make some changes with the football coaching staff? I know Gill’s contract has a year or two before expiration, so is it worth keeping him?

Hard to say. Supposedly Bob Good has been telling some donors to expect a big name head coach next year. Hard to know if there’s any truth to that or he’s just blowing smoke.
By cruzan_flame13
Liberty22 wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:

Hard to say. Supposedly Bob Good has been telling some donors to expect a big name head coach next year. Hard to know if there’s any truth to that or he’s just blowing smoke.
Good to know, however I will not hold my breath on that statement.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:

Consider the source
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Wimbo has to go man. We just allow big play after big play to offenses that cant do anything. They should have 2 more tds today. Presby is just that bad that they cant complete open bombs or score when inside the 5
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
I know we gave up more points than we should have to PC, but we won the game 47-28. The game was never in doubt and how our offense abused their defense was good to see. Buckshot continues to shatter records and more of that to come.
By lawrenceq
Registration Days Posts
jinxy wrote:Wimbo has to go man. We just allow big play after big play to offenses that cant do anything. They should have 2 more tds today. Presby is just that bad that they cant complete open bombs or score when inside the 5
It's nothing schematically; guys just need to trust their technique. :oops:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
47 seems like a good number. Dare we think the Philosophical Offensive Differences have been worked out?
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:Our defense needs a total makeover.

Frustrating when PC gets almost 500 yds total offense and puts up 28 points.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Liberty22 wrote:
cruzan_flame13 wrote:

Could be whoever is telling you what BG is supposedly saying, doesn't know what he/she is talking about. That would be my bet.
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]