Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By BigRed1
LU-21 Hose-17 Gill squeaks out a close one followed by great praise poured out on him for having another mediocre season. Probably gets a contact extension, sealing Liberty’s fate of continued years of failure. He did finish 4th in the Heisman though. I guess we’ll always have that to cling to.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Flames 41-23
By Class of 20Something
45-17 before the second string comes in. Fans wonder where this team was all season.

CFAW
Employee Appreciation
Military Appreciation on Veterans Day.
Last home game of the season.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
You guys who are looking for a blowout do realize that this Presby team handily beat the St Francis squad we lost to at home, don't you? Could it happen? Yes. Depends on whether the second half against Duquesne indicated we have turned a corner, or was just an anomaly.
By CCWMichael
Considering (IMHO) we should have dominated many teams this year that we did not, this pick is difficult.
So tough without consistency to be accurate.
Well, consistently poor.
As I sit here becoming anxious for the veteran's parade I am feeling a swell of cocky pride that leads me to think we will win ....
Flames 37
Hose 17
NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]

LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]