Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Great story! This should be shown to the student body. Thanks!
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Sam is an Honors Program alumnus who wrote a senior Honors thesis that is housed in the Jerry Falwell Library! Study :football
By R i
Registration Days Posts
I was at the watering hole watching Monday night football, and saw Samkon on the TV. I was thrilled, I will watch the story today. What a good guy and great story. This is someone LU should be having back on campus as much as possible.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Cider Jim wrote:Sam is an Honors Program alumnus who wrote a senior Honors thesis that is housed in the Jerry Falwell Library! Study :football
Do you recall the subject if his thesis Cider?

I think one of the most revealing things about Samkon's character and priorities is how he saved up his NFL $$ for med school and emerged debt free. Quite a contrast to a lot of players who have made tons more $$ and ended up bankrupt.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Olldflame, yes, I actually had Sam for his thesis class. His topic was definitely medical related, maybe something to do with torn ACLs and how to repair them surgically.

I'm sure we still have his hard bound thesis in our archive. I'll find it later and give you more details.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]