Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I've got 4 GA tickets going for half price (or less)! PM me, if you're interested.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
lawrenceq wrote:I don't feel real good about this one.
Here's why:

Return the 2016 FCS freshman of the year RB (Jerry Rice Award winner) - as big as Mosley but more elusive and faster.

14 FBS transfers mostly P5

QB transfer from Boise State and is on the Walter Payton watch list (FCS player of the year) - 22 TDs and 4 Ints and can run.

7-1 record

Something to ponder! They should provide good competition.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
The scary thing about their offense is they run 43 times per game compared to their 27 passes a game. Further, like others we have faced they run the ball for better than 4 yards a carry. This is going to be a back and forth game much like ISU. However, I think we turn the corner and win out.
By lawrenceq
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:
lawrenceq wrote:I don't feel real good about this one.
Here's why:

Return the 2016 FCS freshman of the year RB (Jerry Rice Award winner) - as big as Mosley but more elusive and faster.

14 FBS transfers mostly P5

QB transfer from Boise State and is on the Walter Payton watch list (FCS player of the year) - 22 TDs and 4 Ints and can run.

7-1 record

Something to ponder! They should provide good competition.
Exactly!
By CCWMichael
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:The scary thing about their offense is they run 43 times per game compared to their 27 passes a game. Further, like others we have faced they run the ball for better than 4 yards a carry. This is going to be a back and forth game much like ISU. However, I think we turn the corner and win out.
I am sniffing this as a loss as a result of time of possession. The O cannot wait to light em up or we will be down.
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
This is going to be a high-scoring game, I'm thinking, IF the offense plays like they did against Baylor. It's all going to come down to the D and the time of possession. Whoever scores last will probably win.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
With this being Family Weekend, there should be several hundred parents and siblings in attendance.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:I'm sure the nacho cheese is even colder.
My Dr Pepper is warm and ‘fiery’
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Buckshot has regressed this year. He obviously has AGG on the brain and passing up on other open receivers. Wimberly continues to do a great job with the defense.

This coaching staff is a complete train wreck. Let's not forget that Gill did finish 4th in the Heisman voting though. :roll:
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
flameshaw wrote:Buckshot has regressed this year. He obviously has AGG on the brain and passing up on other open receivers. Wimberly continues to do a great job with the defense.

This coaching staff is a complete train wreck. Let's not forget that Gill did finish 4th in the Heisman voting though. :roll:
To God be the glory!
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Hey sometimes you just get outplayed. No need to make adjustments or anything.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Fake football. Low energy. SAD!!!!!!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]