Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
For those of you who think Buckshot has regressed, stats do not lie and neither does film. I politely disrespect BIG time. Look at what he is doing this year in comparison to last year. He is also being asked to throw the ball way more than last year too. Lets pump the breaks on his regression.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:For those of you who think Buckshot has regressed, stats do not lie and neither does film. I politely disrespect BIG time. Look at what he is doing this year in comparison to last year. He is also being asked to throw the ball way more than last year too. Lets pump the breaks on his regression.
You’re high on the tide again. Or something like that :P
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:For those of you who think Buckshot has regressed, stats do not lie and neither does film. I politely disrespect BIG time. Look at what he is doing this year in comparison to last year. He is also being asked to throw the ball way more than last year too. Lets pump the breaks on his regression.
Who said anything about last year? "Buckshot has regressed this year." Hard to disagree that he has digressed since the beginning of this year. Regardless of how one feels about that, he continues to throw to AGG when he is hopelessly covered and passing up other open receivers. That is on our coaching staff. 8)
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]