Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:Only partial offense intended here. But are people not watching because their team is struggling the definition of Fair Weather or Band Wagon Fans?
I think there is a difference between making a decision not to watch and not watching because of the tide.

I have been a season ticket holder for a whopping three years now, but that's how long I've lived in Lynchburg since I separated. I stayed for 4 quarters in the frigid rain to watch us lose to JMU back in 2009 as a student. I watched every game I could find online wherever the Air Force had me. I will not abandon the team for a bad season. I have family plans Saturday that will prevent me from watching and the 4 game skid has made me as complacent as I can be missing a game.
Boy, I enjoyed that game! It was worth the discomfort. If I'm still on this earth in 8 years, I probably won't have such bad memories about this season, either.
By CCWMichael
Wife gave me a kitchen pass for fishing Saturday ... The game is before the World Series (GO ASTROS) .. I will be able to listen to kt this week. I must say our radio crew is special. LIGHT EM UP and work hard IM
rogers3 wrote:
Boy, I enjoyed that game! It was worth the discomfort. If I'm still on this earth in 8 years, I probably won't have such bad memories about this season, either.
It was such a good one. I really wished both schools worked harder to make that a rivalry. Could have been the best Iron sharpens Iron rivalry of the past decade.
By g-webb1994
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:GW's field looks like a high school field.
Nah, that's an old pic before the field turf was installed. Now if you want high school, just wait until your see our game plan, especially on the offensive side of the ball. 8)

And when did the Springs of Boiling get 8 traffic lights? One light town buddy, and proud of it.

Maybe we can hire Gill after y'all fire him. McCray is a great person, alum, and good Christian, but can't coach worth a lick.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
g-webb1994 wrote:And when did the Springs of Boiling get 8 traffic lights? One light town buddy, and proud of it.
Last time I was Boiling Springs for a Quiz Bowl tournament, you all had 8 traffic lights at the SAME intersection. It was the craziest thing that I had ever seen in my life. :shock:
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Not that anybody cares, but it’s not on 13.2.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LU takes an early lead, 6-0. :football
By CCWMichael
So tough. I'll take the win but the Dukes ...
looks like the will crush us with their O ....
Can our our O put up more ....
Keep Gill ...
on the hot seat
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]