Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Dirty 30
If we don't get down hill and get an alley player on the pitch, it will be a long night. They are killing us on the edge!
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
I could see this being another loss. Heard an interview with one if our players and he was pretty confident that they could stop KSU's offense.
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
Did our coaches do any coaching over the bye week?
By ALAFlamesFan
Registration Days Posts
We look absolutely lost and undisciplined. Amazing how we have regressed every week. Smh. No pride from eith our players or coaches! Soft.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Glad I didn't decide to make the drive down for this.

Part of me feared this would happen after the Baylor win but this is far worse than I feared.

If we get blown out at homecoming the pressure will be on IM.
Take it up a notch. If LU loses to Kennesaw St AT Homecoming does Ian let Gill go now?
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Glad I didn't decide to make the drive down for this.

Part of me feared this would happen after the Baylor win but this is far worse than I feared.

If we get blown out at homecoming the pressure will be on IM.
By Kricket
Registration Days Posts
The three teams that have lost to Liberty have lost to every FBS or FCS opponent besides one victory for Morehead State over Dayton.

Add that to the fact that we're being dominated by Kennesaw State and this year keeps getting worse and worse.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:
Sly Fox wrote:I rarely agree with Postie but in this case there is little to argue.

:shock: :shock:
First a new job, then this?..... someone is living right. :D
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
That was a spectacular catch
Unfortunately it was by a team that runs the Option
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Embarrassing. We don't even look to be in the same league as KSU. Totally outplayed and Gill looks like a lost kid on the sideline. Says we didn't execute very well. We are in good shape here. Haha, he is lost.
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Maybe I am being nitpicky here but I just saw a member of the coaching staff on the sidelines smiling.

That sums up this team. Zero pride and it starts from this coaching staff.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
I feel bad for those that went to homecoming. This is ridiculous. I know the option is hard to defend just ask anyone who plays Georgia Tech. But numerous times our effort has been non-existent. If you can't get mentally prepped to play get off the team.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
flamehunter wrote:Embarrassing. We don't even look to be in the same league as KSU. Totally outplayed and Gill looks like a lost kid on the sideline. Says we didn't execute very well. We are in good shape here. Haha, he is lost.
Yeah that half time interview was bizarre
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:We have 31 yards passing. KSU has 317 rushing. Defense nor offense came to play today. Glad I in Alabama, 550 miles from Lynchburg.
I will say this though. Having watch GT Navy and now KSU play.....I kinda enjoy watching the the Option Offense.
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]