Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Trying to care this week.
It is homecoming...
Flames 30, Ken State 21.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
LU 17
KSU 38

Mostly based on our results so far. I hope I'm terribly wrong since I have a lot of family in town and really want to team (school) do well. Probably know by halftime if I should spend time at the "Kid Zone" with the kids or not for the second half.

By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Think we win this game pretty handily. We have had 2 weeks of preparation and I know that some of the coaches are concerned about their seats getting a little warm (as they should be).
By rtb72
I am conflicted for the first time, really. Even when I'm wrong I really thought things would turn around. As I've said before...consistently inconsistent. KSU has the ability to control the game and clock. We will find out tomorrow I guess...until then:

LU 23
KSU 21

*Caveat: Offense, pass coverage, and play calling show tremendous improvement from 2 week respite.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:LU 17
KSU 38

Mostly based on our results so far. I hope I'm terribly wrong since I have a lot of family in town and really want to team (school) do well. Probably know by halftime if I should spend time at the "Kid Zone" with the kids or not for the second half.

Kids enjoyed playing in the Kid Zone.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:
KSU 38

What was attendance?
Purple Haize wrote:
Chippy wrote:
KSU 38

What was attendance?
How strict is kid zone attendance reporting?
Class of 20Something wrote:I want the best record that gets us a new HC. Unfortunately, I think the ship gets back on course in time to frustrate the fans.

LU 45
KSU 27

At least I was a good attendance guess. 17,726.
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:I want the best record that gets us a new HC. Unfortunately, I think the ship gets back on course in time to frustrate the fans.

LU 45
KSU 27

Just flip-flop the score and you are close to spot on!
rogers3 wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:

LU 45
KSU 27

Just flip-flop the score and you are close to spot on!
This makes me sad. I want homer picks and real picks going forward
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]