Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Liberty 38
St. Francis 24

Att: 18.088
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
I'm going conservative here. LU 21, St. Francis 7.

St. Francis looks to have a good defense. Our offense failed to impress last week. We'll see.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I'm not overly high on SFU's defense. They played played D2, a lower level team from their conference and a lower level team from the CAA. I think this will be the biggest test they'll face all year as far as an offense is concerned

Liberty 35
St Francis (PA) 17
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
At least I guessed the winner. What do I get?

Everyone should have expected something like this. When was the last time a football team at Liberty didn't let early victories lull them into thinking that a game would be easy because of the opponents name, conference, history, etc. Did anyone really believe that we'd thrash these guys?
By willflop
I get the psychology of playing down to an opponent, and it may be present some. However, I'm not inclined to say we were lulled by them, we are used to playing and losing to teams like this in the bsc. They simply had our number, and we spiralled out of control. Our scheme and ol had no answer, regardless of their mental state.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
There was a reason that I avoided a prediction this week. I also feel a bit uncomfortable about the Monmouth game. think we get back on track against Kennesaw State.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]