Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
St. Francis University
Loreto, Pennsylvania

St Francis Football Official Site

Chris Villarial
8th Season as SFU Head Coach

2017 Schedule/Results
  • SEP 02 - LOCK HAVEN .................................. W 69-3
    SEP 09 - WAGNER* ....................................... W 31-6
    SEP 16 - TOWSON ........................................ L 14-16
    SEP 30 - @ LIBERTY ...................................... 6:00 PM
    OCT 07 - @ PRESBYTERIAN
    OCT 14 - @ BRYANT*
    OCT 21 - @ DUQUESNE*
    OCT 28 - ROBERT MORRIS*
    NOV 04 - @ CENTRAL CONNECTICUT STATE*
    NOV 11 - SACRED HEART*
    NOV 18 - @ EASTERN KENTUCKY

Key Players

#5 Bear Fenimore
6' 1" 275 lbs Junior Quarterback - Grad Transfer from Houston
Thru 3 Games: 54-of-84 (54.2%) for 764 Yds with 8 TDs & 1 INT

#23 Jymere Jordan-Toney
5' 11" 215 lbs Junior Running Back
Thru 3 Games: 51 Carries for 271 Yds and 3 TDs + 3 Catch for 20 Yds

#2 Kamron Lewis
6' 4" 194 lbs Receiver
Thru 3 Games: 17 Catches for 264 Yds with 4 TDs

#5 Hakeem Kinard
5' 10" 195 lbs Junior Defensive Back
Thru 3 Games: 20 Tackles including 2.5 for Loss + 1 Sack + 2 INTs

#21 Delando Boyd
6' 0" 195 lbs Senior Defensive Back
Thru 3 Games: 21 Tackles including 1 for Loss + 2 Forced Fumbles + 1 Fumble Recovery + 1 INT
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Here's a question: Who covers St Francis athletics? I need to know who to contact for my weekly email chat
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:Here's a question: Who covers St Francis athletics? I need to know who to contact for my weekly email chat
The Assisi Gazette
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Johnstown (PA) Tribune-Democrat write Jake Oswalt

As for the Red Flash, they have a potent offense with big receivers behind a grad transfer QB from Houston. They nearly upset Towson of the CAA yesterday. In spite our past blowouts against the Red Flash, we cannot take this one too lightly.

Haize - Well played.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Fenimore has good but not eye-popping numbers passing. The defensive backs are gonna have to circle the wagons after allowing quite a few big touchdown passes the last two games

Thanks for the tip on the writer btw Sly
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Nothing wrong with the curiosity. Im getting back into working on my blog and I figured it'd give me some good writing and interviewing practice. The writers have been real nice about it too.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:I see another Morehead St. type blowout in our future.
I highly doubt that.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:I see another Morehead St. type blowout in our future.
Seriously? Are we not doing Phrasing anymore?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:Purple, I don't understand what you mean by that?
:brownbag
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Sly Fox wrote:Johnstown (PA) Tribune-Democrat write Jake Oswalt

As for the Red Flash, they have a potent offense with big receivers behind a grad transfer QB from Houston. They nearly upset Towson of the CAA yesterday. In spite our past blowouts against the Red Flash, we cannot take this one too lightly.

Haize - Well played.
Towson hit a 43 yard FG as time expired. StF made FCS playoffs last year losing in 1st round to Villanova 31-21. This will be a competitive game.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Kolzilla41 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
Seriously? Are we not doing Phrasing anymore?

Classic Archer
At least some got part of it
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
I wouldn't use Towson as the best barometer for how we can expect to do or however St Francis is going to do against us. They are 2-2 and got torpedoed by Maryland and lost to Stony Brook last time out (Not the same caliber of Stony Brook as we had to deal with)
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
I have two tickets for St. Francis (Section 105, Red) free for the taking. Will be glad if any of you guys or gals can use them. PM me if you want them. First come, first served. I will get them in the mail first thing tomorrow morning so should make it by Saturday, but can't guarantee of course.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
LUminary wrote:I have two tickets for St. Francis (Section 105, Red) free for the taking. Will be glad if any of you guys or gals can use them. PM me if you want them. First come, first served. I will get them in the mail first thing tomorrow morning so should make it by Saturday, but can't guarantee of course.

Upper or lower deck?
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
Lower. Most of the way up in the red section.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
LUminary wrote:Lower. Most of the way up in the red section.
Thanks! I just realized we are in 205 and were looking for a couple tickets. Hope you get some takers.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
A Sea of Red wrote:Todd Macon to make his return Saturday

http://www.aseaofred.com/macon-to-return-saturday/

This is a big bit of news heading into the game. Having four backs available should allow for more versatility in the run game even if Macon only gets 10 carries or so on Saturday. Hope they don't push him too much even though he has shown a very aggressive path to rehabbing his knee.
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
LUminary wrote:I have two tickets for St. Francis (Section 105, Red) free for the taking. Will be glad if any of you guys or gals can use them. PM me if you want them. First come, first served. I will get them in the mail first thing tomorrow morning so should make it by Saturday, but can't guarantee of course.
Tickets have been claimed.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
LUminary wrote:
Tickets have been claimed.
Thank you!
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]