Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By rmiller1959
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:No ESPN3?
I ended up downloading the Ohio Valley Conference Digital Network app to my Roku so I could watch the game on my TV. Otherwise, you'll have to watch it on your laptop or desktop computer -- after the lightning delay.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
bozlady wrote:can't remember how long these delays take? 30 minutes?
Every time it strikes
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
We are using Chromecast. It is on nights like tonight that I really grow my appreciation for all that LFSN & Watch ESPN does for my Saturdays.

The one band of storms in the area looks like it is rolling west rather quickly ...

By crashbarbarian
really enjoying this shot of the Jax St. Scoreboard.... when can we expect some action?

what is everyone's expectations of this game... they laid the wood on us last year
By Ewglenn
crashbarbarian wrote:really enjoying this shot of the Jax St. Scoreboard.... when can we expect some action?

what is everyone's expectations of this game... they laid the wood on us last year
I expect their RB to be too much. They will win by 10-14 points. I hope I am wrong though.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Anybody else having issues with streaming? I have it but it's jumpy and unwatchable.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
Welp, time to turn on the radio.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
LU 3 and out in the first series. :(
Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas b[…]

There’s a cerebral side to the game, which M[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball