Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By flamesfilmguy
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote: JSU's strength is roc thomas. They have good athletes on defense but Georgia Tech threw for over 100 yards. Now, 100 yards is not a lot but for Tech thats a ton.
No its not. GT averaged 129 passing yards per game last year. threw for over 1600 yards total and avg 124 per game so far this year. JSU is talented and until GT's Defense woke up in the second half JSU was holding serve with them. JSU's run game opens up their passing game and their OL is very good. Unless our D plays out of their minds this weekend I don't see this ending well for the flames.
By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
They have P5 talent all over the field. How do I know? Take a look at their roster and it seem slike half their team are transfers from SEC teams or high-powered JUCOs. That's how they roll and it works well for them.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:Wrong thread and early, but PSA for GA season ticket holders. Sept 30th is a CFAW weekend. You have been warned.
And I have 4 tickets for a discounted price. PM me if interested.
By Just John
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:Has anyone figured out how to get to the Monday night Coach's radio show. With the new website design I can't seem to locate things as easy as before. Thanks.
There is an iOS app (and I assume Android). Search for espninva and download. App isn't pretty but functional.
By LUGrad2000
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:Wrong thread and early, but PSA for GA season ticket holders. Sept 30th is a CFAW weekend. You have been warned.

What do you mean by that? I am coming up for the game and was planning on getting GA and sitting in the upper deck.
LUGrad2000 wrote:

What do you mean by that? I am coming up for the game and was planning on getting GA and sitting in the upper deck.
College For A Weekend, additional 2-3k high schoolers on campus along with Band Parent Weekend. I think capacity is easily achieved next week.

The reserved are nice if you don't want to scout your seat hours in advance.
Fun little fact going into Jax St. game:

If Buckshot's stats qualified for FBS:

**Keep in mind this is only through 10 quarters**
Passing yards: 1,107 (Ranks 7th in all of FBS)

Passing TD's: 12 (Ranks 2nd in all of FBS)

QBR: 176 (Ranks 14th in all of FBS)

His stats are better than Lamar Jackson's, Sam Darnold and many many others :shock: 8)
By Liberty22
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:Fun little fact going into Jax St. game:

If Buckshot's stats qualified for FBS:

**Keep in mind this is only through 10 quarters**
Passing yards: 1,107 (Ranks 7th in all of FBS)

Passing TD's: 12 (Ranks 2nd in all of FBS)

QBR: 176 (Ranks 14th in all of FBS)

His stats are better than Lamar Jackson's, Sam Darnold and many many others :shock: 8)
Lamar Jackson and Sam Darnold didn't play Morehead St def for two quarters either. But still impressive. Glad he's under center for us.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Medley touched on the battle between our receivers and JSUs DBs in our email chat this morning. We need the accuracy of the Calvert in the Baylor game against this defense.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:Trust me their fan base is. It feels like the confidence of the Baylor fan base. It reeks of arrogance at times.
I hear they don't shower much in Jacksonville so...... :twisted:
Danner Allen

Randolph Henry and Rustburg play again Monday. I […]

UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]