Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Class of 20Something
Every county is calculated from county center to nearest FBS school. Those that fall in that radius are considered territory. Wins over a team takes any territory they have previously won for your team. FCS teams can only win their way into the map.

Liberty can only gain more territory through defeating an FCS team that themselves upset any of the current teams on the map(or going six degrees and beating someone that beat someone etc.)

https://imgur.com/a/nLXfv

I will bring the weekly updates over. It's a great and entertaining idea. If LU goes undefeated, we could be one of the few teams left on the map, right in the heart of Texas.

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
As a WVU fan and alum I looked at that map......and well......Johnny Cash expressed my feelings best

[youtube]0M53FcPoWtA[/youtube]
By Class of 20Something
ballcoach15 wrote:I don't fully understand the map. But what is University of Virginia doing on any football map ?
They won, they get to keep their territory. When someone beats them, that school will take over their area.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I looked and looked but didn't see WVU anywhere! :clapping
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Johnny Cash expressed my feelings best

By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:Johnny Cash expressed my feelings best