Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By SumItUp
Registration Days Posts
They did not increase their scholarship count. While the total number of scholarships is not positive, it is not irrational.
By jbock13
Registration Days Posts
I would go ahead and declare us FCS Independent champs, but we have nobody to share it with.
By Class of 20Something
I'm really interested to see how the Sagarin places us this week with some data to go off of. JMU also wasn't a dog to ECU on Sagarin.

I expect us to jump nearly 100 spots to the low 100's

Morehead St was ranked as the 9th worst team in Division I going into the weekend. Their win of NAIA Kentucky Christian probably won't bolster that.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
This may be the biggest crowd in Williams Stadium without a major opponent coming this weekend...you know the student side will be in full voice if the videos ive seen are any indication
By Class of 20Something
Anyone have any insight into Bailey lot? All the maps have it as it's own parking pass, but there I can't find what level membership can get an Orange pass.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Call the Flames Club office
By justin414
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:Anyone have any insight into Bailey lot? All the maps have it as it's own parking pass, but there I can't find what level membership can get an Orange pass.
I asked a Flames Club rep about that at the Fan Fest, and she told me that it would only be available to those at the Flame level ($300) and higher
By justin414
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:Anyone have any insight into Bailey lot? All the maps have it as it's own parking pass, but there I can't find what level membership can get an Orange pass.
I received an email from Bob Good today that the Orange Lot will be for members at the Eagle ($120) level
By rtb72
Also, pay attention to the new entry system for getting to your parking lot. We are at the bookstore and have to enter through tunnel from Wards Road.....NOT looking forward to that at all!
By Class of 20Something
justin414 wrote:
I received an email from Bob Good today that the Orange Lot will be for members at the Eagle ($120) level
Yeah we got that today too. I didn't want us to grow that fast!
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]