Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By matshark
Registration Days Posts
Ho-Lee Crap!
By rtb72
AND THAT is how you come into FBS!!! So proud of our team... and cannot wait to be in Lynchburg next week! Go FLAMES!
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
Well guys this was a pleasant surprise. That team showed some guts and the defense showed up just enough on that last drive. Pretty excited about this win
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Well guys this was a pleasant surprise. That team showed some guts and the defense showed up just enough on that last drive. Pretty excited about this win
I don't know who is more shocked: LU fans for winning or BU fans for losing
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Now THISis a signature win...
By 01LUGrad
Registration Days Posts
Hey guys, we just beat Baylor.
By rtb72
Purple Haize wrote:
thepostman wrote:Well guys this was a pleasant surprise. That team showed some guts and the defense showed up just enough on that last drive. Pretty excited about this win
I don't know who is more shocked: LU fans for winning or BU fans for losing
The former.....as I get off the floor
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Flames WIN!!!
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
I wasn't sure who was going to come out on top there at the end...

Odds LU tops the FCS polls next week?
By rhezick
Registration Days Posts
rtb72 wrote:ESPN already on it.
Are they...because I don't see anything about this game at all besides the box score. Considering how huge this is not just for us but in general, I'd think this would get more attention.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:Hey guys, the kool aid tastes really really good :)
Not as good as my Fireball/Dr Pepper combo
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
That was so much fun to watch. Loved the poise, and that the d finished on a good note after a rough second half. Offense was outstanding across the board. Memorable win.
By cruzan_flame13
I'm not fully shocked. I saw App State beat Michigan (as we all did or remembered), so I felt LU can pull it off with so much motivation. I suppose all things are possible ehh?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUminary wrote:That was so much fun to watch. Loved the poise, and that the d finished on a good note after a rough second half. Offense was outstanding across the board. Memorable win.
I'm concerned about the line. Calvert did an amazing job buying himself time in the pocket. Be nice if he didn't have to
By LUminary
Registration Days Posts
matshark wrote:I wasn't sure who was going to come out on top there at the end...

Odds LU tops the FCS polls next week?
Nada. Because of the nature of the poll and voters, plus the transition to FBS. Won't be enough votes. Plus JMU put it on ECU today.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Too bad in the grand scheme of the season this games means zilch. But on the other hand for the Program it was a huge win!
By matshark
Registration Days Posts
Meh, ECU aint Baylor.
By rtb72
rhezick wrote:
rtb72 wrote:ESPN already on it.
Are they...because I don't see anything about this game at all besides the box score. Considering how huge this is not just for us but in general, I'd think this would get more attention.
had about a twenty second spot right after the game. Showed final play and buckshot on the sideline. It should garner more tomorrow. this was on sportscenter right after game.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
matshark wrote:Meh, ECU aint Baylor.
ECU could beat Baylor
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]