Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Steve Johnson
Congrats to Liberty. That Buckshot kid is a gamer. Very cool time for your program to make a statement. And in Texas, no less.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUAlum1215 wrote:I'm convinced we could beat Bama and PH still wouldn't think it was a good win.
Please show me where I didn't think this is a big win. If this wasn't a 'nice' board I'd tell you what you can do to yourself and your opinion.
By rtb72
LUAlum1215 wrote:I'm convinced we could beat Bama and PH still wouldn't think it was a good win.
I think he meant in the context of the season, playoffs, and standings. In that regard...it really had no relevance. It was a great victory for the kids, their confidence to compete at a high level, and in the FBS. I might also say it could very well help HCTG if the trend continues....
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
Apparently the natives are very loud and proud on campus this fine evening!!! My sister is giving me up to date reports of the craziness around campus! LOVE IT!
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:Apparently the natives are very loud and proud on campus this fine evening!!! My sister is giving me up to date reports of the craziness around campus! LOVE IT!
Couch burning has been copyrighted by the fine folks in Morgantown!! Maybe set the 'rock' on fire?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:Eh, its about time Dorm 7 goes up in flames :)
:flamingdevil :flamingdevil :flamingdevil
Approved
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Just watching two teams play football. Baylor is not good. They will finish near bottom of Big XII this year. That doesn't diminish the meaning of this win for Liberty. It just puts it into context for things like national polls. I'm sure Liberty will get huge boost. But not straight to #1.
By LUAlum1215
Purple Haize wrote:
Please show me where I didn't think this is a big win. If this wasn't a 'nice' board I'd tell you what you can do to yourself and your opinion.
Glad to know your opinion is worth more than mine, or anyone's for that matter. I'll keep that in mind for future posts.
By Yacht Rock
Registration Days Posts
LUAlum1215 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
Glad to know your opinion is worth more than mine, or anyone's for that matter. I'll keep that in mind for future posts.
Someone's acting constipated after a big win. :|
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUAlum1215 wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:
Your opinion is as worthless as mine. But if you're going to take a shot at me you better have something tangible to back it up with. You don't. So don't be surprised when you get called out on it.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:Eh, its about time Dorm 7 goes up in flames :)
Months too late. Already torn down.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
I think Baylor is better than some give them credit for. I believe we just caught them at the perfect time, with a new coach and a new QB. I expect them to show much better in the weeks ahead.
Besides, one should never mean-mouth an opponent, especially one that we just beat.
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
They'll get better, if for no other reason than the suspended players not on the field tonight return next week.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
Baylor almost pulled off a huge upset tonite over WVU

Thankfully they came up short. Although the LU and WVU defense showed a lot of similarities
By JK37
Registration Days Posts
Can't tackle, bad angles...just let them score so Grier/Buckshot can get the ball back. I had no faith once they made it 38-30.
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]