Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LUDad
Fox Sports Go app has the game scheduled. I signed in with Spectrum and set a reminder. Didn't say anything about being out-of-network.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Not streaming but definitely scheduling this one on the dvr snd will have a local LFSN affiliate playing in my room
By LUDad
Class of 20Something wrote:Is FS2 part of your subscribed service?
No. That is what worries me. I will log in tonight and see if I get any push-back when I attempt to look at something playing on FS2 on the app.
By LUDad
LUAlum1215 wrote:I have Comcast and could not get FS2 channels to stream as it's not a part of the package.
Not sure that it matters. I do not get FS2 in my Spectrum account but downloaded the Fox Sports app to my phone and signed in with my Spectrum account #/pw. App has FS2 content available.

Also just downloaded the app on Roku. Same thing. I can get the FS2 content. Tried a FS2 program that was playing and it worked fine. Just required my Spectrum info to get all content.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:Is FS2 part of your subscribed service?
Is FS2 the same as FOXS2? I get FOXS2 on my Dish.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
LUDad wrote:
LUAlum1215 wrote:I have Comcast and could not get FS2 channels to stream as it's not a part of the package.
Not sure that it matters.
My experience is the same. I just signed in to Fox Sports Go app based upon my DirecTV Now service and I can already see that the Liberty/Baylor game has been unlocked.
By LUDad
LUAlum1215 wrote:Interesting. I wonder if it's a Comcast thing? I looked on the app and I don't even have the option for FS2.
You must be looking for an ESPN type format. The programing for FS1, FS2, etc. Is all intermingled. Just scroll to Sat. @ 7:00 and I think you will see the game.
North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

This was already proposed to the powers that be be[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]

Oh, the Great Unwashed ... alumni of the Universit[…]