Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Dirty 30 wrote:Liberty gets the win in OT

Liberty 31
Baylor 27
Technically I don't believe that score is feasible if both teams went in with 24 points. If LU scored a walk-off TD, they'd end with 30 points
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
I predict that MINE will be the most accurate:

Baylor: Whole lotta points.
Liberty: Not enough points.
By Dirty 30
BJWilliams wrote:
Dirty 30 wrote:Liberty gets the win in OT

Liberty 31
Baylor 27
Technically I don't believe that score is feasible if both teams went in with 24 points. If LU scored a walk-off TD, they'd end with 30 points
Sorry about that. You are correct BJ.

IN OT
Liberty 30
Baylor 27
By Class of 20Something
cruzan_flame13 wrote:Ouch...

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/colleg ... vs-liberty
To save someone the click. They Predict Baylor 49 - 7 Liberty

Let us remember that Liberty lost to a superior VT team last year 36-13. Let us also remember Masha was under center and was without an offensive line. Liberty is also a monster historically against the spread against FBS schools.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
i didn't get a chance to do my schedule breakdown as i usually do, but i don't see us keeping up with a tempo offense like Baylor for four quarters unless we force a bunch of turnovers...we hang tough for a bit but the Bears pull away in the second half

Baylor 49
Liberty 28
By phoenix
Registration Days Posts
phoenix wrote:I predict that MINE will be the most accurate:

I would like to officially repent of my lack of faith. I am off to Kroger to get done Kool-Aid first thing after church tomorrow.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
phoenix wrote:
phoenix wrote:I predict that MINE will be the most accurate:

I would like to officially repent of my lack of faith. I am off to Kroger to get done Kool-Aid first thing after church tomorrow.
:rofl
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
To all of you who picked Liberty, i like my crow grilled
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
BJWilliams wrote:To all of you who picked Liberty, i like my crow grilled
What? Are you on a health kick? Deep fried with gravy baby. It's the Southern Way :D
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
After reviewing the predictions, most people "were in the neighborhood" with Baylor's points, but way off on LU's. But kudos to the 4 who predicted a LU win.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
I believe the people in Vegas gave LU a 2.2% chance of winning. Good thing I was more confident about the spread
By TH Spangler
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:I believe the people in Vegas gave LU a 2.2% chance of winning. Good thing I was more confident about the spread
$100 on Liberty to win the game and not just cover netted a nice $55,000 in Vegas. Is that you Purple? :lol:
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
TH Spangler wrote:
Purple Haize wrote:I believe the people in Vegas gave LU a 2.2% chance of winning. Good thing I was more confident about the spread
$100 on Liberty to win the game and not just cover netted a nice $55,000 in Vegas. Is that you Purple? :lol:
Nope. Unfortunately But when the line jumped into the 30's 'my guy' may have gotten a call
By willflop
Purple Haize wrote:
TH Spangler wrote:
Nope. Unfortunately But when the line jumped into the 30's 'my guy' may have gotten a call
55k or 5,500?
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
LUnpretty11 wrote:I believe I won this week. Shame on all of you unbelievers.
Ballcoach and dirty30 both picked the 3 point margin of victory. You had 4 points. I'd give it to them. Sorry.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1784281065328[…]

UTEP

Liberty wins 12-1 in 5 innings. Love and Bachman […]

Election 2022 and 2024

If there is a debate, it probably should be be[…]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty wo[…]