Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By R i
Registration Days Posts
The early spreads are saying : BU-16. I would take this result in a heart beat. Also you can get a ticket in the lower level on stubhub for $6.28.
By Class of 20Something
Baylor is not as good as tech last year. I think our team has a lot fewer question marks about position groups. We have a strong, pro style QB under center. The line has become more disciplined and the defense has addressed many of the tackling issues that plagued us early in the season.

Sip dat Kool aid
By TDDance234
Registration Days Posts
I'd gladly take -16. Hopefully it's respectful (as in we stay within 2 TD's) and healthy. If we can manage that, I'll consider it a win.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
The one thing I can't believe I overlooked in the move to FBS was the ability to wager on LU games. THAT is a huge plus for me!
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Ian is going to the Baylor game.
By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
I think there are so many unknowns for Baylor, which has led to a more positive outlook for our boys.

Baylor is limping into this first game in their defensive backfield. Their O-line is depth is as questionable as our play-calling was last year. Their running back depth is also hurting with a suspension and injury. Finally, they are breaking in a new coach who went 28-23 at Temple. Add these up and you get saturation in the LU kool-aid!!!
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
FlamesHighontheTide wrote:I think there are so many unknowns for Baylor, which has led to a more positive outlook for our boys.

Baylor is limping into this first game in their defensive backfield. Their O-line is depth is as questionable as our play-calling was last year. Their running back depth is also hurting with a suspension and injury. Finally, they are breaking in a new coach who went 28-23 at Temple. Add these up and you get saturation in the LU kool-aid!!!
Their O line depth must be bad . Our play calling was probably as bad as I have ever seen at college level. Granted it might have looked good "in the play book", but not on the turf.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
I got to think the play calling was limited to the fact you had a frosh QB, 3 frosh on the O-line due to injuries, etc. I'm sure this year we go from vanilla to pistachio nut.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
The official Vegas line is much different than what some of the prediction sites I looked at yesterday. If you want to lay money on LU , you will be getting about 29 points.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
R i wrote:The official Vegas line is much different than what some of the prediction sites I looked at yesterday. If you want to lay money on LU , you will be getting about 29 points.
That's tempting
By Liberty Gifs
R i wrote:The official Vegas line is much different than what some of the prediction sites I looked at yesterday. If you want to lay money on LU , you will be getting about 29 points.
By Ewglenn
Purple Haize wrote:
That's tempting
I was thinking it will be under 21.5
Election 2022 and 2024

Professional protestors? Let me guess funded by […]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I try to alternate non-fiction with fiction and […]

Wondering if you have looked into catching the n[…]

Expect it when you least expect it. Studying it is[…]