Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

R i wrote:Can we mention that WSET channel 13 is based in Lynchburg, and you cannot get it over the air in Lynchburg. I live 50 miles away and have zero chance of getting WSET with any type of antenna.

This thread started asking how LFSN should move forward, and I urge them to never , never go with WSET.
We live in Forest and I get WSET just fine. In fact, it gets better reception than a lot of other channels.

This map shows that WSET has the strongest signal in Lynchburg.

https://www.fcc.gov/media/engineering/dtvmaps

I believe their tower is on Thaxton Mountain just outside of Bedford.
Class of 20Something wrote:I live a mile and a half from campus and can't get anything unless I spend $150+ on an antenna in my attic.
What type of antenna have you tried? We have a Mohu Leaf antenna and get all stations in the area except PBS occasionally, just fine. It's a flat panel that can mount on the wall. We are 3-4 miles from campus. My daughter has a small boosted antenna outside she got on Amazon for around $30 that gets her most channels. She is in a low spot off Rivermont that has poor reception. There are a ton of options that will work for far less than $150.
http://store.gomohu.com/leaf-50-indoor- ... tenna.html
When I was on Campus, when I lived off of either end of Timberlake Rd, and now in Roanoke, WSET has been the worst. My antenna picks up 7-10-27 and several others, but 13 is just crap.

I will do some research into direction, and strength, and coverage and so on, but it does not pass my 10 year smell test.
Election 2022 and 2024

PH do you think Claudia Tenney would be a good VP […]

Some statistics

So, who is the new hitting coach that Coach Dot wi[…]

SMU is ranked 89th in USNWR which is pretty worthl[…]

G5 Playoff Only

I would be OK with the top 2 G5 conference champio[…]