Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

I haven't been to a game since I graduated in 2011 and haven't been in the stadium since 2014 graduation.I can't wait to come out to a couple games this year. I haven't had much of an excuse living in Nova. All these stadium improvements will go a long way in bringing back regional alumni like me. Can't wait to see the Bill this season, especially with my two oldest boys getting their first football experience.
By flameshaw
Registration Days Posts
Have_a_Gansett_2011 wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 10:23 pm I haven't been to a game since I graduated in 2011 and haven't been in the stadium since 2014 graduation.I can't wait to come out to a couple games this year. I haven't had much of an excuse living in Nova. All these stadium improvements will go a long way in bringing back regional alumni like me. Can't wait to see the Bill this season, especially with my two oldest boys getting their first football experience.
I went to LU in the 70's. I drive from Raleigh and haven't missed a home game in donkey's years. You should consider joining the Flames Club, well worth it, been a member for over 25 years. The game experience gets better every year.
Cider Jim, rtb72, michaeleyou and 3 others liked this
By PAmedic
Registration Days Posts
Yeahhhhhhhh so are we getting seats or what? Bring your own chair? 🤔
This could be embarrassing
By LUOrange
It looks great. But we need bigger flag poles someplace where we can raise the 71 flag again, and in hindsight I think they should've taken the logo out of the berm in favor of more seating. Just my nitpicking.
By cruzan_flame13
Sly Fox wrote: September 5th, 2022, 3:54 pm Forgive my ignorance, but I never remember seeing those seats on the eastside in any of the renderings. Perhaps it was something I overlooked?
There was no mention of replacing the benceback seats on east. I believe those will remain the same, while the baptist side was the main focus.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
cruzan_flame13 wrote: September 5th, 2022, 4:00 pm
There was no mention of replacing the benceback seats on east.
I think that's where Ballcoach sits with the LU students! :oldhag :woohoo :cheerleader
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote: September 5th, 2022, 5:36 pm Do you have same seats as last season ?
No, we moved over a section to save some coin. I don't have Purple's kind of entertainment or kettle corn budget. :popcorn
ballcoach15, LUOrange liked this

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/memp[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

What is the scouting report on Isaiah Ihnen from […]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]