Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

I found videos of Williams Stadium expansion. He uploaded several videos related with expansion projects include FOC, Liberty arena.
It's little bit boring for me, but who knows you guys may like those.

Baldspot1 wrote:So the two towers on the student side are actually lanterns. Did not know that.
One of them is going to be for LUPD, the one closest to the new traffic circle. The other is supposedly going to be for the visiting AD this year, and that could change for future seasons.
A Sea of Red wrote:
Baldspot1 wrote:So the two towers on the student side are actually lanterns. Did not know that.
One of them is going to be for LUPD, the one closest to the new traffic circle. The other is supposedly going to be for the visiting AD this year, and that could change for future seasons.
Like a suite?
Class of 20Something wrote:
A Sea of Red wrote:
Like a suite?
Yes
Someone put the tower cam back on the stadium.

https://www.kaltura.com/tiny/ze2dz

It looks like they're already putting brick on the top of the new press box. The sidewalk at the road is looking near completion. The stone arch is going in on the entrance. It still looks like a lot of work but the brick on the facade is going up really fast.

EDITED LINK
Last edited by Class of 20Something on August 10th, 2018, 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Class of 20Something wrote:Someone put the tower cam back on the stadium.

https://www.kaltura.com/index.php/extwi ... &flashvars[playlistAPI.kpl0Id]=1_uxbjclia

It looks like they're already putting brick on the top of the new press box. The sidewalk at the road is looking near completion. The stone arch is going in on the entrance. It still looks like a lot of work but the brick on the facade is going up really fast.
The link isn't working. I may drop by to see how it looks in person.
By tyndal23
Class of 20, when u stop by, try and get picks from indoor facility curious to see if they are building all those steps up to stadium or leaving it separated by landscaping - have seen two different designs. Thx
tyndal23 wrote:Class of 20, when u stop by, try and get picks from indoor facility curious to see if they are building all those steps up to stadium or leaving it separated by landscaping - have seen two different designs. Thx
They have a ramp curving behind the "LIBERTY UNIVERSITY" sign going upto the North Portal.
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:Someone put the tower cam back on the stadium.

https://www.kaltura.com/tiny/ze2dz

The link isn't working. I may drop by to see how it looks in person.
Try the link now.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:
Cider Jim wrote:Got my 4 season tickets yesterday, delivered by Fed Ex. Our crew will be on the first row of the upper deck in section 203, which is actually close enough to catch a t-shirt and much closer to the concession stands and the bathroom.
:oldhag
Those are amazing seats. I'm very jealous.
I’m in the first row on the aisle in 204. Had them since the first expansion. Great seats!
By LUDad
Cider Jim wrote:Got my 4 season tickets yesterday, delivered by Fed Ex. Our crew will be on the first row of the upper deck in section 203, which is actually close enough to catch a t-shirt and much closer to the concession stands and the bathroom.
:oldhag
Just make sure to remind everyone before each game not to get too excited and dive for a t-shirt that falls a bit short :D
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
I've never really been afraid of heights, but I've wondered what it will feel like having a seat that close to the front edge of the upper deck.
Cider Jim wrote:I've never really been afraid of heights, but I've wondered what it will feel like having a seat that close to the front edge of the upper deck.
It’ll be awesome.

1) Can prop your legs up if you’d like
2) No one can block your view
3) You can hear what’s happening on the sideline really well

I’m someone who hates heights but as long as you don’t hang out over the edge, it doesn’t feel high.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Super, thanks for the encouraging words. I'm really looking forward to my seats now! I might even check them out tonight at LU's scrimmage.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Were on the front row 50 as well on east side. Man the sun was roasting up until about 7 tonight on those seats. Agree with jon tho, hence why i ordered early on and requested those seats. I believe our group is now at 20 or just below.
By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Correct. I think the 2 first games will be toasty up until mid 2nd qtr then the rest should be fine. Many overcast days as well.
Last edited by jinxy on August 12th, 2018, 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
UTEP

Roupe 2 HR, Wilson 1 HR, Roupe, Wilson and Madrey[…]

Election 2022 and 2024

A snowball has a better chance in h-e-double-hocke[…]

Danner Allen

Struck out 22 batters and Randolph-Henry def[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

https://twitter.com/ASeaofRed/status/1783905706782[…]