Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

TH Spangler wrote:[quote=Liberty_2023 post_id=643749 time=<a href="tel:1658462721" data-original-title="" title="">1658462721</a> user_id=70855]
https://www.liberty.edu/flames/news/202 ... le-is-set/
Newspaper interview with Ian indicated season ticket limit of 9k was reached or will be. I guess student tickets are separate.[/quote]

I am surprised that there are only 9,000 season tickets. Of the old capacity of 25,000 that’s only 36%.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Ill flame wrote: July 21st, 2022, 1:15 pm That's going to be a massive improvement when it's done. I wish they would've just done that to the whole stadium instead of just one side though.
Some folks like Ballcoach want the cheap seats in the student section. :oldhag :cheerleader
I still can't believe Purple didn't go for those new Cabana seats with the server bringing him Kettle Corn for the whole game. :dontgetit
LUOrange liked this
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 7:37 am Do the cabanas have wait staff? Could be time to upgrade again
YES, Mike Hagen posted a video about it!

By Ill flame
flamehunter wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 12:49 pm Liberty football also posted an update that said concessions are getting an upgrade as well. Liberty club sports is taking over and more local vendors are going to be present.
It seems like they've addressed all the biggest stadium complaints this off-season. Upgraded seating, concessions and tailgating, other than giving away seats for free so people would stop complaining about prices what more could they have done to improve the GameDay experience?
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUOrange wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 10:01 pm
Purple Haize wrote: August 2nd, 2022, 7:37 am Do the cabanas have wait staff? Could be time to upgrade again
I believe they've sold all of the cabanas. S no cabana boy for you this season. Maybe next year when the schedule sucks.
I’m holding out hope to get my old season ticket seats back. But I might could talk some folks into cabana service. Maybe I can bump someone from their cabana and they can hate life! :D
LUOrange liked this
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Hopefully we are not losing out on Bond. I would s[…]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]