Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
The parking garage by the rot is within a decent walking distance. I get there is construction but the parking situation isnt that bad. Ballcoach just wants to be able to park 2 feet from the door.

You know that.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Actually parking on East Campus and coming through the tunnel is pretty close, too.
Sly Fox wrote:In his defense, he did say especially for basketball. There is no denying the parking challenges for non-students/employees for the Vines Center unless you are in the know. For football the issues are minimal at best.
Do I need to get the measurements from the parking garage to the vines?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:Do I need to get the measurements from the parking garage to the vines?
Since you asked, YES--(1) can you do that and (2) also measure from the Vines Center to the parking lot nearest the East Campus tunnel? Thanks in advance for your help!
Cider Jim wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:Do I need to get the measurements from the parking garage to the vines?
Since you asked, YES--(1) can you do that and (2) also measure from the Vines Center to the parking lot nearest the East Campus tunnel? Thanks in advance for your help!
Parking Garage to SW vines entrance because of construction. 1682 Feet

Bookstore to University Blvd entrance. 1673 Feet.

For East, do you mean the lots by field hockey or the dorm lots?
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
By the field hockey lots. That's where some visitors park for basketball games.
By bigsmooth
Registration Days Posts
thepostman wrote:Ahhh, gotcha. I think I did know that.

I have some good memories from the original David's place.
dang postie...I didn't know you were that old!! :D you must have graduated in the semi old hag era like me.
bigsmooth wrote:

dang postie...I didn't know you were that old!! :D you must have graduated in the semi old hag era like me.
No ones that old
bigsmooth wrote:Haize, I bet you and the Train had some moments at David's Place.....
The Train is your age. Quit projecting! :D
Cider Jim wrote:By the field hockey lots. That's where some visitors park for basketball games.
On the north side of Field Hockey at the volleyball pits is 1632 feet.

In front of field hockey field is 1848 feet.

A $300 Flames club membership and basketball season tickets gets you in the Demoss Hall parking lot at 712 feet.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:
bigsmooth wrote:Haize, I bet you and the Train had some moments at David's Place.....
The Train is your age. Quit projecting! :D
He doesn't post around here anymore, does he?
By thepostman
Registration Days Posts
bigsmooth wrote:

I graduated in '08. I think they got rid of it my last year there.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
It seems they are only remodeling the interior and not doing the wings/extensions on either side of the FOC and not doing the upper level addition to the Baptist side unless somebody knows differently?!
By pca0711
Registration Days Posts
Just a quick note when it comes to parking for basketball games. All lots (not reserved for Flames Club) open up at 4:00pm. I get that you will still have to look for one but if you leave enough time, parking at East and walking through the tunnel is the best.
pca0711 wrote:Just a quick note when it comes to parking for basketball games. All lots (not reserved for Flames Club) open up at 4:00pm. I get that you will still have to look for one but if you leave enough time, parking at East and walking through the tunnel is the best.
Did this on Saturday and can confirm the ease.
Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]

North Carolina

We had a runner on base in the bottom of the 7th i[…]

2024 Recruiting Discussion

I saw 3 of our prospects at Convo this morning. Ji[…]