Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
They will never catch me doing anything........................other than complaining about their lack of replays and playing music between every snap. It's bad in all sports. I noticed at baseball game Sunday, if catcher took an extra 1/10 of a second before throwing ball back to Pitcher, they played music.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
ballcoach15 wrote:They will never catch me doing anything........................other than complaining about their lack of replays and playing music between every snap. It's bad in all sports. I noticed at baseball game Sunday, if catcher took an extra 1/10 of a second before throwing ball back to Pitcher, they played music.
The whole culture has become ADD and have to be stimulated to keep their attention (when they're not on their cell phones) :D Geez, I'm starting to sound like ballcoach :lol:
Watching the construction cameras from afar is quite fun now. Kids playing football on the field, players practicing at times, and of course the sections of seating going in. I am getting giddy for September. :football :football :football
Purple Haize wrote:
thepostman wrote:Everything about it is tacky.
Could be worse. Could be outlined in red white and blue neon
Don’t give them any ideas.
Class of 20Something wrote:Someone wrote "SEND IT" in the snow at the stadium. Anyone have an idea why?
Here's your picture?

I was looking at a stadium rendering I received in the mail. The three flags are being moved to the north end zone between the FOC and the student section. In front of the indoor practice center.
TH Spangler wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:Someone wrote "SEND IT" in the snow at the stadium. Anyone have an idea why?
Here's your picture?

I was looking at a stadium rendering I received in the mail. The three flags are being moved to the north end zone between the FOC and the student section. In front of the indoor practice center.

It was these guys!
Drove by yesterday. The stadium is imposing. It looks massive from the street. What was most shocking, I had not realized the pergola around the south endzone is already under construction. No only are they about 60% through with the framework for the pergola, but it is even with the rear columns for the existing upper deck. The stadium looks massive, but also considerably more compact.
Class of 20Something wrote:Drove by yesterday. The stadium is imposing. It looks massive from the street. What was most shocking, I had not realized the pergola around the south endzone is already under construction. No only are they about 60% through with the framework for the pergola, but it is even with the rear columns for the existing upper deck. The stadium looks massive, but also considerably more compact.

Thanks for the update!
Class of 20Something wrote:Someone used the PTZ camera on the Tower to point it straight at the new upper deck. True livestream in 1080p of the expansion. Geeking out.
Thankf for the heads up! This was done recently and I LOVE IT.
I just went to check out construction in stadium. As I was surveying it, the thought came to mind, that we need a permanent tunnel leading out of FOC, and eliminate the inflatable one that we currently use.
The students may be gone, but the construction crews aren't on Spring Break.
Sly Fox wrote:Has anyone checked on Medic in awhile? He used to obsess over these construction cameras when we built the Baptist side. He would crazy for the real-time HD view on the East Camera from the Freedom Tower.

In the meantime, they are making quick work of laying these concrete slabs.

I will confess as an MBA guy I love buidness, but some fool moved the camera to the buidness construction today ..... :dontgetit
2024 Recruiting Discussion

We went from everyone on the team being 6’7&[…]

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/college/memp[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]