Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By VAGolf
Registration Days Posts
A few years ago, I remember a story about a student faking his way on the football team. He even ran out of the tunnel and hung out on the sidelines for a while before anyone noticed.

Does anyone remember this? If so, does anyone have access to the article that was publish? I remember there being a blog post, or news article but can't find anything.

Vital information.
Reminds me off the story about when ole BJ tried to walk on to the LU men's basketball team. Play Basketball
Difference being I didn't steal a bunch of equipment and hide in the line... it'd be much harder to do that in basketball. I remember reading about that somewhere and kudos to the kid in his attempt
Doing that has always been a dream of mine. I recall some guy from UVA sneaking onto bench of UVA basketball team when they played, I believe Duke or UNC a couple years ago. He posed as a student manager.

I crashed the Washington Redskins Training Camp "as a reporter", a few years back, and went onto the field. Crashing events as a "coach" or "scout" are too numerous to mention.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

When you have a chance to pick up a talent like th[…]

2024 Season Thread

This weekend is a big series on the road against a[…]

https://i.postimg.cc/bJsNVRB7/20240416-152017.jp[…]

New Mexico State

Final home CUSA 3 game series, starts tonight. NM[…]