Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By Jonathan Carone
Hey guys. A friend and I have partnered up on a new project and are opening an online t-shirt shop called Local But Not Native. The idea is based on the state pride t-shirts that have been popular recently. On the initial roll out, we decided to go with college colors. Obviously I made sure to make the Virginia ones in Liberty colors. We're still working on building out the store and building the website, but all of the Virginia based shirts have been created and you guys are getting the first public view at them. If you'd like to buy one, simply click on the picture below and it'll take you to the website.

By Sly Fox
Registration Days Posts
Those are pretty sweet! Cool venture.

Unfortunately here in Texas most would have no clue what state those are referencing. They assume the significant world ends at the Rio Grande & Red Rivers.
By Jonathan Carone
Yep! We'd seen a lot of "Native" type state tshirts that we felt disingenuous wearing since neither of us were born where we currently live. At the same time, we wanted to create designs that were open to a wider audience which is where the Alum, Mine, and Saturday's designs came from.

Right now we've got Tech, UVA, and ODU for Virginia. Also gonna have a create your own section for a couple extra dollars where people can choose their design, colors, and state and we will make it for them. Every shirt is made to order so we've got that type of flexibility. It'll save us from having to build out 24-30ish shirts for every state. VA, NC, SC, and TN are the four main states for now.

You can see what we've got finished up at LocalButNotNative.com. All the VA, NC, and SC shirts are done. Hoping to finish up TN this week. From there we will be getting some promotional pictures taken and finishing up the website. Hoping to launch first if august. Definitely by the time school starts.

Also - if any of you know someone that fits the local but not native mold who is a student at Liberty or recent alum still in town that has over 2000 Instagram follower and wants shirts up to half off and custom designs, let me know. We're looking for campus influencers to help promote things.
By Jonathan Carone
Hey guys. We're launching the store this week. We've got all Liberty inspired shirts at $5 off through the end of August if you use the coupon code "liberty". You can go ahead and pick one up at localbutnotnative.com.
By Cider Jim
Registration Days Posts
And LIKE them on Facebook.
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]