Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By A Sea of Red
Posts Custom
We've decided to create a new sub-forum within the football forum. This forum is for all football recruiting related discussion, and it can be easily accessed from the main forum page and/or from within the football forum.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments, thank you!
By rogers3
Registration Days Posts
Thank you. I hate sorting through the recruiting info to see general information on the program.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Thanks Sea of Red. Great decision. I did not like having to sort thru "offers" to get to football information.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
My ONLY complaint......
Why not make it it's own forum?
By adam42381
Registration Days Posts
Purple Haize wrote:My ONLY complaint......
Why not make it it's own forum?
I'm cool with it as long as they move the rarely visited Volleyball and Soccer into General Sports.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
For the past week or so, every forum could be placed in "rarely visited" column. Board has been dead.
By cruzan_flame13
ballcoach15 wrote:For the past week or so, every forum could be placed in "rarely visited" column. Board has been dead.
I was wondering if ASOR have ever been promoted elsewhere so that people, I'm thinking students, could know about it? I mean I'm sure they'll be a few students, other alumnus' and other supporters would be interested. I could also be stating something that was attempted several times already.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Judging by the "limited" number of posters, I would guess that there are lot of fans in Flames Nation around the world that are unfamiliar with "board".
By Class of 20Something
cruzan_flame13 wrote:
ballcoach15 wrote:For the past week or so, every forum could be placed in "rarely visited" column. Board has been dead.
I was wondering if ASOR have ever been promoted elsewhere so that people, I'm thinking students, could know about it? I mean I'm sure they'll be a few students, other alumnus' and other supporters would be interested. I could also be stating something that was attempted several times already.
I think being linked in FBS Schedules articles as a source is starting the organic side of that kind of growth. I wonder how you market a fan site for a team after a C&D from the school. Can they use "Liberty Flames" to describe what kind of fan site this is? Might just be muddy legal waters preventing ambition.
By ballcoach15
Registration Days Posts
Going FBS will see growth in all facets of LU Athletics. Going to take a little time, but growth will come.
Dondi Costin - LU President

The recent statements by Costin on moving away […]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]

Another player that most people who post on here[…]