Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By LUAlum1215
I have no idea if there's an applicable thread for this so I chose to ask on a new thread...

My wife and I were trying to figure out who the last player to return a punt or kickoff back for a TD was. She says Kevin Fogg but I thought BJ Farrow may have had one. Any help?
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Frankie Hickson returned a kickoff 99 yards for a TD last year against KSU. The last TD punt return was 71 yards by Zac Parker 2 years ago in the loss to G-W. I have a really good feeling about our KR game this year. Things got much better last year with Downing as ST coordinator, and I think the system and the pieces are now in place,although we may need one of the new players to step up as a PR.
By LUAlum1215
oldflame wrote:Frankie Hickson returned a kickoff 99 yards for a TD last year against KSU. The last TD punt return was 71 yards by Zac Parker 2 years ago in the loss to G-W. I have a really good feeling about our KR game this year. Things got much better last year with Downing as ST coordinator, and I think the system and the pieces are now in place,although we may need one of the new players to step up as a PR.
Thanks for the answers gents.
By R i
Registration Days Posts
Coveting your marital conversations.
By BJWilliams
Registration Days Posts
Yeah...you have the kind of woman many guys can only dream of man
By LUAlum1215
Yea, she's a good one no doubt. When we first started dating she told me her idea of a perfect saturday started with College Gameday and ended with the late west coast game, I knew she was the one.

Now if only we'd ever settle the ACC vs SEC disputes maybe those days would be a little more peaceful..
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
LUAlum1215 wrote:
Now if only we'd ever settle the ACC vs SEC disputes maybe those days would be a little more peaceful..
Whom for whom?
By LUAlum1215
alabama24 wrote:
LUAlum1215 wrote:
Whom for whom?

I'm the ACC fan while she's the SEC. Outside of the FSU and Clemson titles the past few years I haven't had much weight in my argument, obviously.
By alabama24
Registration Days Posts
LUAlum1215 wrote:
alabama24 wrote:
LUAlum1215 wrote:
Whom for whom?

I'm the ACC fan while she's the SEC. Outside of the FSU and Clemson titles the past few years I haven't had much weight in my argument, obviously.
And she pulls for? In any case, congratulations on marrying above yourself (as did I). :lol:
By LUAlum1215
She's USC and I'm a Hokie fan.

We went to the USC/Clemson game 2 years ago. I'll give it to them, Williams Bryce Stadium was nuts.
By Purple Haize
Registration Days Posts
LUAlum1215 wrote:She's USC and I'm a Hokie fan.

We went to the USC/Clemson game 2 years ago. I'll give it to them, Williams Bryce Stadium was nuts.
That's the truth. Great place to watch a game. Plus, the pre game chant can't be beat (pun intended)
LaTech

Liberty 2 LaTech 0. Yoder pitched 1 hitter with 8 […]

Dondi Costin - LU President

Ive gone there a few times since moving to texas[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Duke Gonzaga B12? https://larrybrownsports.com/co[…]

FlameFans Fantasy Baseball

We are on!!! Hope to see everyone tonight at 9:30[…]