Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By jinxy
Registration Days Posts
Notes from fanfest

-our version and speed of the spread looked much better and faster. Our tempo was much much better
-buckshot is 20 lbs heavier and really commanded the pocket. We saw lots of rollouts and opportunities to use his athleticism
-cunningham is as good a backup as weve had in recent memory. He looked great
-stubbs is legit
-probert had a tough night.

Tough to tell too much on the lines since theres no tackling. I would say 2 things for sure. Qb play and wr depth is much improved and i think we have the right coaches coaching the right positions now. Time will tell. My main concern continues to the the lack of depth on the d line.
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Class of 20Something wrote:https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/s ... 2017/team/

Preseason Sagarin Ratings are out.

Liberty Flames #208

2017 Schedule
Baylor #42
Morehead St #246
Indiana St #179
Jacksonville St #98
St Francis #190
Kennesaw St #157
Monmouth #197
Gardner Webb #187
Duquesne #174
Presbyterian #214
Charleston Southern # 142

And Campbell(Not on the schedule #241)

Liberty is getting DOGGED in the rankings. Only being favored over Morehead St and Presby.
Dusted off from the archives. A lot of early optimism has been dashed by reality. The fact that we are transitioning to FBS does not mean all of a sudden our players/team/coaches became FBS talent. It seems we are fortunate we aren't 1-5. Praying for a miraculous finish to the season. We HAVE to get TOs period - Our bend don't break defense is lost its elasticity :D
By Chippy
Registration Days Posts
Chippy wrote:
Class of 20Something wrote:https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/s ... 2017/team/

Preseason Sagarin Ratings are out.

Liberty Flames #208

2017 Schedule
Baylor #42
Morehead St #246
Indiana St #179
Jacksonville St #98
St Francis #190
Kennesaw St #157
Monmouth #197
Gardner Webb #187
Duquesne #174
Presbyterian #214
Charleston Southern # 142

And Campbell(Not on the schedule #241)

Liberty is getting DOGGED in the rankings. Only being favored over Morehead St and Presby.
Dusted off from the archives. A lot of early optimism has been dashed by reality. The fact that we are transitioning to FBS does not mean all of a sudden our players/team/coaches became FBS talent. It seems we are fortunate we aren't 1-5. Praying for a miraculous finish to the season. We HAVE to get TOs period. Our bend don't break defense has lost its elasticity :D
LaTech

Looks like we'll have to win with pitching cause t[…]

JMU for 6 games

The fact of the matter is, JMU and Liberty could n[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

Honestly, the ACC should've taken Wazzu and Oregon[…]

Dondi Costin - LU President

HEB is alright, but honestly Trader Joe's is my fa[…]