Anything and everything about Liberty Flames football. Your comments on games, recruiting and the direction of the program as we move into new era.

Moderators: jcmanson, Sly Fox, BuryYourDuke, Class of 20Something

By FlamesHighontheTide
Registration Days Posts
The little bit that I know of Stubbs and his skills. . . it would be a waste to red-shirt him with those kind of skills. He is stronger than people think. Everyone should go watch his hudl film, it is rather impressive.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Nice to hear verification from Gill himself that Thomas Sargeant is as good as advertised. I think our OL is going to be a very pleasant surprise this year. With Lozano also looking good, RT seems to be the biggest ??? Sam Isaacson is the incumbent, and showed progress last year after the false start fiasco in the VT game.
By flamehunter
Registration Days Posts
Tough break for Anderson. With his size he could have been a really good one. Hopefully the opportunities he has been given will reap a greater reward than a football career.
By olldflame
Registration Days Posts
Glad to hear Todd is making good progress. Even so, I'll be pleasantly surprised if he gets a lot of meaningful carries. RB is probably the toughest position to play coming off an injury like this, and with Matthews showing well, we have 3 solid backs who are currently healthy. That could change of course if one of them goes down.
2024 Recruiting Discussion

Hopefully we are not losing out on Bond. I would s[…]

Uh… You guys like reading?

I like biographies, books about finance and human […]

Virginia Law Allows Schools to Pay NIL

I think we should do whatever Tech and UVA do as[…]

NCAA Realignment Megathread

That might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen per[…]